• Ohio State

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Michigan to beat spread and lose

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Michigan to win

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
PHANTASTIC 13 said:
How about asking Charlie Wiess of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish how good the Buckeyes are. :sidelol: :lol:Fiesta Bowl ring a bell? :sidelol:

I never said the Buckeyes werent good... Your colored text is pretty though.

Oh, and it's Weis.

DonShula84 said:
I never said the Buckeyes werent good... Your colored text is pretty though.

Oh, and it's Weis.
[edited]

[mod] personal attacks not allowed [/mod]

Both of those teams(on there best day) couldn't beat Rutgers.Hows that for crashing your pretty little thread?:lol: Michigan 24-19

DBoston80 said:
Lol.......gotta love the poll thus far........your guys hatred for OSU makes me smile and I doubt ANY of you will be anywhere to be found about Sat.round 7:30.....

Enjoy haters...
I don't think so.

Ohio State - 27
Michigan - 21

I just don't think Michigan has quite enough to beat the 'Buckeyes. Chad Henne has been impressive but as a whole, Ohio St. is just too deep.

Wooooo cant wait for this saturday! I wish both team luck (OSU a little more though :wink:)

Ohio State wins 31-17, too many weapons and that defense is awesome and opportunistic. :wink: :D

Straztheman said:
OSU wins but i think it will be close. But when u have Troy Smith and Ted Ginn and co. on the field no D can stop that

Actually I'm pretty sure Penn State did a good job of stopping that offense.

I have never posted to this forum, but I have visited quite often reading over post. I seen this thread and had to put my two cents worth in. I have watched both teams play this season and I have to say that it is, indeed, going to be a close call, however, I think OSU will win.

Prediction: Michigan's D shuts down Smith and Ginn and Run the ball down the OSU Defense's throat with Hart.

Mich 24
OSU 14

Back
Top Bottom