Ohio State (-3.5) vs. Michigan

• Ohio State

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Michigan to beat spread and lose

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Michigan to win

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
Although I would like Michigan to knock off OSU, I would rather see Ohio State win and go to the Tostitos Bowl only to lose in overtime by some BS pass interference call. :fire:

HurriPhin said:
Although I would like Michigan to knock off OSU, I would rather see Ohio State win and go to the Tostitos Bowl only to lose in overtime by some BS pass interference call. :fire:

Deja Vu?

very original post.

and...the game wasn't lost on that call. you still had a chance to tie the game, miami fans. :)

UF Fin Kat said:
very original post.

and...the game wasn't lost on that call. you still had a chance to tie the game, miami fans. :)

Seriously, talk about a grudge. Get the **** over it!

Motion said:
Seriously, talk about a grudge. Get the **** over it!

You know, i thought Penn State beat Ohio State this year, I ran around outside screaming for 3-5 minutes. Then when I came back in I realized it was only halftime. ****ing cheap *** refs.

Frisches13283 said:
You know, i thought Penn State beat Ohio State this year, I ran around outside screaming for 3-5 minutes. Then when I came back in I realized it was only halftime. ****ing cheap *** refs.

:sidelol:

Frisches13283 said:

:lol: PSU had their chances to win that game. Missed opportunities seems to be a trend this year. But I digress.:(

Cuban Dave 9 said:
It was a crap call though...but let's not get into this crap again

So does anybody else think the spread for the game is too much?

Is it still 6.5?

PrepDogg said:
:lol: PSU had their chances to win that game. Missed opportunities seems to be a trend this year. But I digress.:(

I know PSU missed their chance. No biggie. I'm not going on and on about it though, and it happen only like 6 weeks ago, not what? 4 years ago.

Frisches13283 said:
I know PSU missed their chance. No biggie. I'm not going on and on about it though, and it happen only like 6 weeks ago, not what? 4 years ago.

God they whine more than 9 year olds over Xbox live.

Back
Top Bottom