Poll: Peyton induced cast away better choice than Flynn? A Smith, Hasselbeck, Tebow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Peyton induced cast away better choice than Flynn? A Smith, Hasselbeck, Tebow

Which jettisoned QB is worth a spot on the fins?

• Matt Hasselbeck

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Tim Tebow

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Alex Smith

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I want Flynn

Votes: 78 54.9%
  • Roll with Moore

Votes: 33 23.2%

• Total voters
I think the kicker for SF's offense set a record this year for FGs. We've been down this road before with having an offense that can't finish drives in TDs. I'd rather stick with Moore after whiffing on the RG3 and Manning sweepstakes but I wouldn't mind seeing Flynn come in to provide competition for the starting job if the Fins can land him at the right price. Kolb type money though? Pass

With the type of offense we will be running the best bet is Flynn. He knows the system and has shown he can play in it, albeit 2 games. Sign Flynn and use the entire 2012 draft on offense. Matt Flynn makes too much sense. But he does need people to throw the ball to. The wide receiver position is the biggest hole on our roster. Not to get off course but reflecting on the Marshall trade now I am making my piece with it. Bottom line is the guy is a head case. His troubles off the field greatly outweigh his production on. He is replaceable.

I realize we need some WR and OL, but we also need a LB, DE, and S. Lets not forget about the defense. Id love to trade Sean Smith for a 3rd or 4th rounder. He is way overrated and grab another CB.

sign smith to a nice deal it appears $ is the issue with flynn right now.i think in the long run smith could get on track .i would like flynn also but not sure he is playing nice in regards to his $$$$$$$$$$$

I compared side by side videos of matt and matt and moore outshines flynn easily. I also can't stand the treatment of moore by this organization. The man earned his spot as a top 10 QB in the league and we are treating him like a second string QB. God our FO personal skills are awful.

What i would like is Moore, Cousins, and all in for Barkley in 2013...............

Back
Top Bottom