Poor Sooners | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Sooners

as much as ihate the ducks(more than anyone on this site) oklahoma needs to move on and hey.........and heres a thought MAKE THE FIELD GOAL!!

can complain as much as you want but when it comes down to it they still had there chance and blew it

culpepper2chambers said:
as much as ihate the ducks(more than anyone on this site) oklahoma needs to move on and hey.........and heres a thought MAKE THE FIELD GOAL!!

can complain as much as you want but when it comes down to it they still had there chance and blew it

It isnt Garret Hartley's fault (our kicker) from the endzone angle...had the front line not let all the defenders through he would of made it I think

Phalanx said:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/educkreader/3rd_qtr_5-05.jpg

Notice anything funny about that play clock? This was a 25 yard pass play for the Sooners. Weeeeeee!!

Every friggin football fan knows that the refs never call delay of game right as it hits zero...the refs have to look at the offense then at the play clock..they cant see the 2 things at once...at least not these blind refs

Phalanx said:
Well, how about this? Oregon is driving toward yet another touchdown when the refs call this a fumble on Jonathan Stewart. Let me ask such an unbiased observor as yourself: Does this look like a fumble to you?

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/35/356574.jpg

I guess Oklahoma was using the refs to cheat and try to win, huh? Maybe Oregon's President should write a freaking letter or something.

No it does not look like a fumble

Does this look like a Sooner with the ball

LOOKINGFORTHIS-1.jpg

*****NEWSFLASH******

SOONER FAN ADMITS REFS MADE BAD CALLS BOTH WAYS!!

College Football Forum, FinHeaven - In a shocking development this evening, a whining Sooner fan finally acknowledged that the referees in the UO-OU game on Saturday made mistakes that were costly to both teams. A source close to the situation speculated that possibly this might mean the end of the incessant whining, at least from this one fan. The source went on to say that perhaps the fan will show the pictures to all of his Boohoomer Sooner buddies, and they would stop flooding Oregon internet sites, radio stations and sending death threats to various journalists and officials.

I won't hold my breath.

Phalanx said:
*****NEWSFLASH******

SOONER FAN ADMITS REFS MADE BAD CALLS BOTH WAYS!!

College Football Forum, FinHeaven - In a shocking development this evening, a whining Sooner fan finally acknowledged that the referees in the UO-OU game on Saturday made mistakes that were costly to both teams. A source close to the situation speculated that possibly this might mean the end of the incessant whining, at least from this one fan. The source went on to say that perhaps the fan will show the pictures to all of his Boohoomer Sooner buddies, and they would stop flooding Oregon internet sites, radio stations and sending death threats to various journalists and officials.

I won't hold my breath.
i agree

most of the fans are ridicoulous.....and its sad

off subject question for phalanx? you in oregon? u like the blazers?

I am in Oregon and am cautiously optimistic about the Blazers, especially after their recent trades and draft picks.

They still have Z-Bo and Miles though....:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom