Poor Sooners | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Sooners

Well after the video cuts off he holds it up in the air and the team is trying to show that Allen patrick has the ball....

I was on that section on the 30 yd line I could see it from there...Dan Fouts (an Oregon Alumn) said that was wrong and we even recovered it.

AirFishOne said:
Well after the video cuts off he holds it up in the air and the team is trying to show that Allen patrick has the ball....

I was on that section on the 30 yd line I could see it from there...Dan Fouts (an Oregon Alumn) said that was wrong and we even recovered it.

Oh no doubt you recovered it.

But he just kind of walks away thats all :lol: I know he comes back and shows the ball (I watched the game) but Its just strange that a guy would walk away with the ball....Id be jumping up and down screaming

I agree...I would of done the same...

I really just think that the refs were influenced by the damn crowd...they made the call without even sorting out the pile like they r sopposed to whne the ball is live like that

I think you did recover it, even at that though you still had a shot to stop them on D and even after that win it with a field goal

Although it never should have come to that

Tough loss, but not as bad since its non-conference

Did I also mention on that drive there was a PI call on us that when they showed the replay on the jumbotron you could clearly see that it was tipped by C.J Ah You then our saftey Darein Williams tackled the intended reciever.

It was reviewed and the refs said that it was a PI...all Duck fans were amazed at the terrible call...it would of made it 3rd and 10....but still should of never happened

Yeah, that PI call was a joke also. The fact it came after the horrible call on the onside kick makes you have to seriously question what replay that ref was watching

Sorry Airfish, You guys got robbed big time.

THough number 23 was an idiot for not making a scene!

Well after seeing Allen Patrick (#23) play for a couple years...he has never been the one to celabrate for some reason when he scores...he just hands the ball to the ref...shows no excitement... not saying he isnt a team player just not the kind of guy who gloats or brags.

Yes but in that situation I think you should make a indication. Though it is the refs fault. They should have reviewed it.

Majpain said:
Yes but in that situation I think you should make a indication. Though it is the refs fault. They should have reviewed it.

They did, and they still got it wrong. That's the problem

DonShula84 said:
They did, and they still got it wrong. That's the problem

LMAO well goooo ZEBRAS! The greatest sports franchise.

Back
Top Bottom