Position change can’t save Dolphins’ Wilford | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Position change can’t save Dolphins’ Wilford

Then your stealing reps from Haynos and Nalbone who are bonafide TE's and young. Whats the sense in dragging this on any longer if we know the outcome. I mean Wilford is a great guy so he deserves a shot elsewhere and we need(the team) to stop pretending like he even has a chance at this point.

I wish Martin had another year on his deal. I think if he has another season like last year someone will notice he can play and give him a better deal than we could even consider given that Fasano's deal is up at the end of the year. Although he won't be an UFA.
Competition......If he can beat out one of those guys or make them work harder then its all good.......I love this FO because they only make roster cuts based on what you can do on the field. Yea he stunk it up last yr but this is a new yr and if he improves on the field this yr he would need to be able to do more than one job.......Hey this FO signed this kid for big money, they must have liked what they saw before signing him. Don't give up on him yet......I think we will see Wilford be more like the player he was in Jacksonville than the one we saw last yr....the reason?....because this coaching staff worked really hard this offseason getting him to correct his sloppy route running which will make him a better reciever.

David Martin was always hurt in Green Bay so they just want Wilford for depth. We have Fasano that is the only for sure TE to play anyways. Haynos and Nalborne have potential but are no gurantees. It doesnt hurt to have Wilford play some time at TE for depth purposes.

Our team is full of players that can play at some level in multiple positions.

Back
Top Bottom