Positive Spin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive Spin

Asking this young team to go through hell last week and then go on the road and play well against a desperate team was asking for much.......I was hoping they would play inspired football but it was not meant to be, those guys are sick right now....young with no real leaders to get them through it..........

Honestly by all the laughter by some players on the sidelines as you are losing by 15 to an 0-8 team, tells me they really don't give a crap. That disgusted me. Ross, Jason Taylor, and Nat Moore looked like they were feeling more pain than this team.

Mattews, Hartline and Gibson are positives at WR for next year. Sucks that they are wasting so much cap on Wallace. Wish they could get a real #1 receiver but of course most of their picks are going to have to be spent on Offensive Lineman since dippy , the hopefully soon to be former GM, couldn't put together an even average line. Then you look at all the money and picks dippy spent on this crap defense that let a beat up 0-8 team with a rookie QB just run all over them.

Back
Top Bottom