Possible leak of new logo | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

The leaked logo looks TOO much like a JET passing in front of the sun! PLEASE, NO!!!!

Change is back to somewhere from the 70's till the late 80's.

longer sleeves with 3 bands on the sleeve. Just a better overall look than these uniforms they have now.

Hopefully this link works.
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...dsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:78,s:0,i:339&tx=113&ty=60

Dude it's not 1978 anymore. Nobody wears long sleeved jerseys at any level, including Pop Warner.

I trust the new uniform design will be modern with touch or ode to throwback. But you won't be seeing three bands of stripes with long sleeves.

The Fins look dated and cartoonish. It's time for a revamping. The only clear options are 100% embracing of original throwbacks, or a new design which incorporates the integrity of the original look. They chose the latter. And face it, they just might end up good.

Awful, i would rather just have a plain white helmet if this is it, leave it the way it is now, please

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p-1.png

Interesting mock up I saw online in the vein of Seahawks wrap around logo. They will definitely keep the sun, but if they didn't it an option would be this.

Need to get this logo and helmet design shown on www.dolphinslogo.com. One of the best I have seen.

Can we please go back to the 1980's logo and uni's? The retro look is huge these days and just about all of these potential new logos are pretty horrific.

Back
Top Bottom