Possible leak of new logo | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

I like the new logo. makes the dolphin look bigger and more active. the other looked like a cartoon.

because the quickest way to change the perception of a team is to change it's logo. (that and winning meaningful games.)

In that case I once again suggest that the team use the 1972 throwback uniforms. :)

Lol. And we still have people saying the logo shouldn't be changed. It's getting changed folks. Not to that terrible design above or any of the other. I think the logo we saw from uni watch may be the new logo. And that I am fine with.

Good news is nycdolphin did say his friend mentioned the uniforms being "retro".

UGH! That is really really really bad. Please NO!

No need to create a separate thread about the logo when numerous others have been created. I merged your post into the main thread with the most replies so far and it looks like MIZFIT has already thumbs-downed your opinion.

:lol:

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

If the orange 'eye' was a little more spread out, this would be my favorite up until this point.
No problem. I agree this one looks alot better than the new one they thought up.
clear.gif

The new logo looks like it was invented by twinkle toes.

My biggest issue with this helmet-less aggressive Dolphin that keeps getting reposted is the colors There is so much blue and orange it makes the aqua look like the secondary color. Really, to me, the most important part of their uniform change is to fix the aqua to a lighter color like we saw before 97, remove the logo from the sleeve and go strictly numbers (and save the navy shading for the logo only)

how on earth can you change the look of the dolphin and not have the eyes or the built in grin? is that one of the incredibly unique things about the bottle nosed dolphin, its built in grin? this is change for the sake of changing, nothing else. the logo is perfect as is and when it comes to this organization, if its not broke, by all means fix it.

Reminds me of the USFL boston breakers

USFLBREAKERSJPG-1.jpg

lol yea first thing I thought of....

I don't like the bent back swimming upwards, it seems flashy. Like we are beautiful glorious creatures and not mean or intimidating. The one DK posted is much better. Its hard enough to make a dolphin a bad ass animal but it certainly helps if we are making a change.

Back
Top Bottom