Possible leak of new logo | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

My favorite so far. I guess I am going to have to deal with the dark blue, I don't like it but it seems we are stuck with it. The only thing I see wrong with it is (I am nitpicking) the suns flare is missing around the dolphins head, maybe slide the dolphin forward a wee bit to make room for one more flare.

abNPW-1.jpg

The logo is getting changed whether you like it or not. Enough with the repetitive ****ing posts.
Lol I guess we should talk about the ****ty job Ireland has done, and how we're getting a new gm this offseason. Or... the dolphins playoff chances... Seriously the logo talk is about the most interesting thing to talk about in relation to the dolphins right now. sadly.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

As someone else said, the logo proposed in the other thread has been the best looking one so far, in my opinion.

clear.gif

This needs to be our logo!
with some tweakage, that gets my vote. the only one I like that doesn't have a helmet.

As someone else said, the logo proposed in the other thread has been the best looking one so far, in my opinion.

clear.gif

I am a long-time fan (since 1978) and was among those who hated the idea of any logo or uniform changes. I really didn't want to see something as atrocious as those new Seahawks uniforms just we could say we were 'updated'. But this looks pretty cool.

I really like this one too, but there is something off about it. The persective is wrong, IMO. The middle white part (underbelly) needs to be narrower and the orange phin looks too stubby. I was all for this logo until I saw Gladsadmad's logo. Just add an eye. In fact, the navy and orange eye from this logo would be a perfect fit.

That could be the new logo ..why? Because .....the alumni isn't gonna let them change it to much!

My favorite so far. I guess I am going to have to deal with the dark blue, I don't like it but it seems we are stuck with it. The only thing I see wrong with it is (I am nitpicking) the suns flare is missing around the dolphins head, maybe slide the dolphin forward a wee bit to make room for one more flare.

abNPW-1.jpg

Daytona Fin like this:

http://imgur.com/Zooi2

I know it's not mine but, **** this one is the best. If we can get the original graphic artist to fix it my way it will be the best one yet. Aqua, Orange, White, and that Navy Blue will look awesome. Our Uni's would look awesome and our away jersey will be White with Aqua and Orange Stripe pants. Maybe Distrubed can work it or ask the original artist too change it the way I have it. Seriously the other one in this post it not the way we should go it sucks.

ipAK8DEheXMmf-1.png

Here is another mock up with the sun.

I don't mind it as much as the rest of you, but MAN that super long tail is a logistical nightmare to fit anywhere and make look good. I'm hoping that part got revised.

I started thinking more about the tail fin being up, as opposed to down. I actually hated the OP logo shown as a bootleg version in the first post of this thread. I probably still hate it. But after thinking on it and revisiting, imagine if our original logo was indeed "fins up"? If we had a proposed change to the current logo with fins down, we would be saying in unison WTF.

The point here is we become accustomed to what we are used to. Fins up is indeed a major change, but if you actually go and analyze the body language of the Dolphin in our current logo, what is he saying? I think he looks almost tepid, basically apologetic about being in the air. This sounds stupid, but stay with me.

We have been "down" so long, it may be time to go "fins up" if you know what I mean. And while this photoshop shown directly above may not be the final version, I for one could learn to adjust to fins up - on the helmet and on the scoreboard.

Back
Top Bottom