Possible leak of new logo | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

Mike Dee just tweeted that he has heard all of the recent logo hoopla and will provide an update soon. His lack of a denial appears to confirm this is at least close to their new logo. Iiiiiiiiinteresting. WE ARE CALLING YOUR BET, SHOW YOUR DAMN CARDS, DEE! :)

freaking thing is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god almighty why are they changing the best logo in the nfl? absolutely mind boggling...

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p-1.png

Interesting mock up I saw online in the vein of Seahawks wrap around logo. They will definitely keep the sun, but if they didn't it an option would be this.

Last edited by a moderator:
ipAK8DEheXMmf-1.png

Here is another mock up with the sun.

I don't mind it as much as the rest of you, but MAN that super long tail is a logistical nightmare to fit anywhere and make look good. I'm hoping that part got revised.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 9623

My 12 year old son was messing around with the one we got about 2 weeks ago on here and I like what he came up with. We can use the uni's in that other one and this logo. Sorry he used MS Paint.

He made the fins on the bottom longer and navy blue to match above. I will rework it on Photoshop in few days.

View attachment 9623

My 12 year old son was messing around with the one we got about 2 weeks ago on here and I like what he came up with. We can use the uni's in that other one and this logo. Sorry he used MS Paint.

He made the fins on the bottom longer and navy blue to match above. I will rework it on Photoshop in few days.

Would love to see the last three images you posted but the attachment won't open for me

@MikeDeeFins: I hear all the logo buzz out there...I'll provide an update soon! Happy holidays to all. Be safe!

He tweeted that a couple hours ago.

ibyUFCiyIYkN2p-1.png

Interesting mock up I saw online in the vein of Seahawks wrap around logo. They will definitely keep the sun, but if they didn't it an option would be this.

That actually looks hella sharp!

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

This thing looks so ridiculous. Going from the best logo in football to who knows what. The one from a couple weeks ago looks incredible, this thing looks like its from the 80s

Best logo in football?? Lmao! Ya, maybe if we are talking about the Disney Football League. The current logo is a joke and represents years of mediocrity. Time to rebrand!

Back
Top Bottom