Possible leak of new logo | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

This is what the logo looks like in action

RizEp-1.png
Thanks skape. Again all in all not that bad except for that "too long tail". Change that and color me happy with it.

I dont think the logo is that bad, but my one question is how is this kind of a homage to the past like Mike Dee said...he said it would have some of the throwback and some newness to it...all i see is newness....

The dolphin itself looks streamlined, like it's traveling quickly through the water.

That said, if it was in the water, you would not see a sun behind it.

Dolphins do not look like that jumping up for air.

I still hate it. There's no aggression to it. We are kinda screwed like that with Arizona, who has a peaceful cardinal for their logo. If we were sharks, it's an easy draw. That's what is so good about the pre Johnson fins, it was just a dolphin. No expression. These days I feel people want an aggressive dolphin.

The dolphin itself looks streamlined, like it's traveling quickly through the water.

That said, if it was in the water, you would not see a sun behind it.

Dolphins do not look like that jumping up for air.

I still hate it. There's no aggression to it. We are kinda screwed like that with Arizona, who has a peaceful cardinal for their logo. If we were sharks, it's an easy draw. That's what is so good about the pre Johnson fins, it was just a dolphin. No expression. These days I feel people want an aggressive dolphin.

I found one image of a dolphin jumping that has this exact same pose:

dolphinbottlenosejumping017723-1.jpg

but for the most part, all the jumping poses looked more like the old logo's pose. That jumping pose is as it is initially jumping out, this one looks like more of a midair pose.

My wife looked at it and said it seems that the dolphin/whale has "flair" with its tail. It wasn't a positive comment.

Someone thought the Dolphins retro logo I have on my arm was a whale. It's a great tattoo and looks exactly like the retro logo so don't get that part mistaken. Some people just don't have any clue.

I think it would look so much better if the Dolphin had the same form as in the current logo..jumping in the air with the sun in the background. In the OP's logo, it's like the Dolphin is swimming in the water or falling in the air about to do a belly flop. Change the tail to closer resemble the current logo and it would look great.

I like it. I personally would add a little more white in the body, some sort of accent so you can see an eye (kinda like the classic logo) and remove the bottom half of the sun. It looks more like it's swimming than jumping, so have it swimming in front of a setting/rising sun.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I need 10 posts to see the image, this is number 6 ;)

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

7!

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

8!

Don't like it. For a new logo it looks like it was designed in 1997.

A new logo will scare the bejesus out of the opposition and cowering in fear of the new dolphin design....the fans will be instantly mesmerized into season ticket sales...it is just pathetic.

I showed this logo to about 5 of my friends today and they all just started laughing. So that tells you somthing

This thing looks so ridiculous. Going from the best logo in football to who knows what. The one from a couple weeks ago looks incredible, this thing looks like its from the 80s

Back
Top Bottom