Possible leak of new logo | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

The logo is getting changed whether you like it or not. Enough with the repetitive ****ing posts.

Ugh, that looks awful.

Awful, not in the composition itself, but awful in that it exists in the first place. It only invokes one question... why? What would be the purpose in changing to that? It isn't different enough to be interesting, it doesn't change enough to be called good on its own. It keeps elements of the current logo and changes just enough to remain familiar but not interesting in any way whatsoever.

Why are we changing the logo in the first place? Why the hell does that design exist? What's it supposed to do for the franchise?

Just keep the current logo if that's what you're going to do to it. If you aren't going to address the few problems the current logo has, don't f'ing bother... Namely, get rid of the awful navy blue, and perhaps make the style less cartoonish. Changing the pose of the Dolphins and getting rid of the helmet are two things that absolutely don't need to happen. If you're absolutely insistent on changing things, then go retro... stop changing our damn colors for the worse, and bring back the old aqua.

If this ends up being true, we need to actively engage Dolphins management/ownership and let them know this is NOT what we want. The Marlins already ruined their look, don't let the Dolphins do it as well.

Of course nothing is wrong with the current logo. That's not what management cares about. Fan apathy is at an all time high and whether we like or love the logo, at least it is still reaction. Hence the 13 page thread about a blurry sketch drawn by some guy that knows a guy who knows the guy who has seen the logo.

I'm excited about the prospect of a new logo. Look, we're gonna have it anyway, Dan the Man approves, I'm along for the ride. Whether it's the flipped tail sleek look, or if it's the angry mobster dolphin, whatever. Ryan Tannehill will make it look good.

And why do people hate on navy blue? Love it.

I absolutely love it.

Not a major over haul, has a modernized vintage feel to it. Love the idea of the longer dolphin. Only flaw is the tail should be facing down.

As someone else said, the logo proposed in the other thread has been the best looking one so far, in my opinion.

clear.gif

I am a long-time fan (since 1978) and was among those who hated the idea of any logo or uniform changes. I really didn't want to see something as atrocious as those new Seahawks uniforms just we could say we were 'updated'. But this looks pretty cool.

How bout this dolphin design without the sun???? Just this dolphin on the helmet. Works for me

As someone else said, the logo proposed in the other thread has been the best looking one so far, in my opinion.

clear.gif

I am a long-time fan (since 1978) and was among those who hated the idea of any logo or uniform changes. I really didn't want to see something as atrocious as those new Seahawks uniforms just we could say we were 'updated'. But this looks pretty cool.

I attempted to make a compromise

I think this pretty much corrects the big issue with the design (of it being off-center with a long tail), the only other thing I'd like to see is the dolphin have an eye.

Looks solid to me. I wouldn't mind it.
holy hell that's awesome. Please please please send this to the dolphins let's raise awareNess this is so much better than the logo they proposed. The fans voice will be heard if its resounding

Back
Top Bottom