Possible reason why Bess' position might be challenged. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible reason why Bess' position might be challenged.

Because Swope is better.

Swope had a productive college career, but so did Bess... Swope isn't even in Bess' league until he straps on a helmet in the pros and proves it... Bess has accomplished a fair bit in this league for having a ****ty supporting cast... Don't get me wrong i like Swope, but I would rather take my chances with Bess and an improved supportin cast as Bess is young and has proved he can play in this league

Swope had a productive college career, but so did Bess... Swope isn't even in Bess' league until he straps on a helmet in the pros and proves it... Bess has accomplished a fair bit in this league for having a ****ty supporting cast... Don't get me wrong i like Swope, but I would rather take my chances with Bess and an improved supportin cast as Bess is young and has proved he can play in this league
I'd rather get the bigger, faster, stronger, and younger prospect that already has better chemistry with Tannehill than Bess.

Bess tore his ACL last year. Bess runs backwards too much and loses first downs lately.

I love Bess and his value to the team right now is on PR.

But yeah, they are pissed he took off 3 last games while Hartline played with bad back. Besides, this is philbins team now. Bess will be gone this year or next. His contract is up.

I'm a fan of Swope, but apparently has HUGE injury red flags.

Concussions. thats it. now, concussions are a huge deal, but in this offense where others will dictate coverage, he will have an easier time IMO. He was paid more attention to vs. top teams in college.

Imagine this team with Wallace and Hartline on the outside and Swope in the slot. If you add say a Jared Cook or a TE threat to that we would be scary. and very fast.

Watching swope tape you see this guy does not want to go down and always gets the most he can as far as touchdowns and yards after the catch

Back
Top Bottom