Possibly Sabotage of Cutler? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possibly Sabotage of Cutler?

Definitely not sabotage, but I think players do play better for people they believe in and trust.

Attitude has a lot to do with effort. Poor attitude = poor effort. It's showing. jmo

Reactions: <O>
I do remember Gase saying Cutler needed to work on his footwork a bit.
Needs work on his foot work? He came out of retirement after a full career and he needs to work on his foot work after a 10-year career? What a lousy excuse of saying "my QB sucks but I stick with him, team be damned".

There is a lot of work with Cutler from his pre-snap antics, to his failure to read defenses, to picking the wrong targets, to making the wrong decisions and that stupid foot work is the least of my worries.

To bench Cutler you need a viable option to replace him. We don't have that.

You wouldn’t know unless Moore is given a chance. It is insane to keep Cutler in at this point and expect a different outcome. Cutler has no passion and only brings the players around him down. Even Landry against the Titans looked like he is just going through the motions. With Cutler’s ability and Gase’s play calling, we are going to get embarrassed Sunday.

Cutler and Moore both suck. It don't matter. No matter how you put it. We're a 5-11 team this year.

Cutler and Moore both suck. It don't matter. No matter how you put it. We're a 5-11 team this year.

Agreed, and if that's the case, I think Moore deserves to be out there more than Retired Cutler.

You wouldn’t know unless Moore is given a chance. It is insane to keep Cutler in at this point and expect a different outcome. Cutler has no passion and only brings the players around him down. Even Landry against the Titans looked like he is just going through the motions. With Cutler’s ability and Gase’s play calling, we are going to get embarrassed Sunday.

But I do know. I have (unfortunately) seen every game of Matt Moore's career. Passable spot starter. That's it.

But I do know. I have (unfortunately) seen every game of Matt Moore's career. Passable spot starter. That's it.

And that may be true, but in my opinion this is definitely a "spot" in which he should be starting, because Cutler isn't passable in any capacity.

Before being able to come up with a solution have to first admit there is a problem. Gase's ego is keeping him from doing what is right in playing Moore to see if a change in QB elevates the offense.

Gase has shown the ability to admit mistakes and move in a different direction. I'm confident he will on this issue eventually. IMO what's taking so long is Miami has committed $10 million to Cutler so the franchise is going to give him plenty of time to play. On the bright side, Miami is in line to get a very good draft position to beef up their OL next draft.

Yes, it’s a conspiracy theory. I also heard Cutler planted a bad grass where Ryan hurt his knee.

Thomas, Jay, Landry, and Parker are all approaching the end of their contracts, but they will throw away millions of dollars because Cutler was mean to them. The other guys who make less money and have a career longevity of 3years are flopping becuase they are jealous of how hot Jays wife is.

Back
Top Bottom