Post-free agency draft updates (visits, reported targets etc) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post-free agency draft updates (visits, reported targets etc)

[TWEET]844605715742384128[/TWEET]

raw

Does Mel Kiper position them on the board how he rates them or where he thinks they will land? Eg old Mel might rate some players extremely high, but team needs for certain positions may dictate that that the Draft board completely changes.

Does Mel Kiper position them on the board how he rates them or where he thinks they will land? Eg old Mel might rate some players extremely high, but team needs for certain positions may dictate that that the Draft board completely changes.

He specifically stated this morning on the radio that his mocks are based on what he thinks teams will do and not where he has them rated.

looks like one of the better boards, for the first round.......

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 3m3 minutes ago
More
No mock draft is legit unless it has the Dolphins picking a DE in round 1. That is all.

strong...

Agree on DE at 22 no matter what.. Whether it be taco, Harris or Willis. One of em will be there most likely.

Trade down for Jordan Willis :hump:

It sure looks like DE Willis, OL Lamp, or S Peppers are the 3 with the highest % to get picked with the 1st pick. A trade down for Willis sounds nice!

It sure looks like DE Willis, OL Lamp, or S Peppers are the 3 with the highest % to get picked with the 1st pick. A trade down for Willis sounds nice!

I highly doubt the Lamp thing is anything more than draftnik posturing. We are going D

I highly doubt the Lamp thing is anything more than draftnik posturing. We are going D

I hope we consider Lamp. The running game is very important to our success. I don't see any pressing needs on D we can go BPA with guard in consideration

I hope we consider Lamp. The running game is very important to our success. I don't see any pressing needs on D we can go BPA with guard in consideration

Sure, if you ignore FS, DE and LB

Back
Top Bottom