Post your Sleeper Pick here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your Sleeper Pick here

RB Eddie Lacy Alabama... everyone knows who he is but I don't think many have him on the Dolphins radar.. such a powerful runner would instantly improve our redzone offense.. Averaged over 6 ypc playing against the top competition in the country.. played with turf toe for most the season and when he was finally healthy he had his best 2 games at the end of the year in the SEC Championship and National Championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHq1-5FiAZM

Luke Marquardt - Right Tackle - Azusa Pacific

6'8" 320

Projected in the 6th-7th round, but I would take him with our 5B pick just to make sure we get the guy.

http://youtu.be/X-aP0mJqu-o

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Luke Marquardt OT, Azusa Pacific
Marques Wilson WR, WSU

Damn, you got the pick before me :lol:

Kenny Stills from Oklahoma. When he was on the NFL Network for the playmakers thing every answer he gave I absolutely loved and respected. He just seems like a kid that will work hard and not take anything for granted and also think he will be a solid player for a late round pick.

I watched Stills a lot at Oklahoma and really like him as well as TCU's Josh Boyce. Stills ended up getting a DUI around his last year there, but it sounds like he has learned from it. I read an interview where his dad had a good talk with him, and he basically told him not to shame the family name again. Lots of nice sleeper picks posted here. Sometimes a guy will get injured or maybe get into trouble, but many of these guys just make a mistake that we all seem to make when we are in college.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Sleeper: DE Meshak Williams Kansas State- loved his play all year. Plays hard and seems to have a nose for the ball
Sleeper: CB Nickell Roby, USC- underestimate him at your risk. He is small, but can fly and is tough kid. Special teams dynamo
Go that everyone knows, but does not talk enough about: RB Jonathan Franklin UCLA...everyone knows him, but he is my pick for ROY. I love the kid. He will be a long time pro.

I went to school with Nickell in Frostproof, he's a great guy and a great overall athlete!

Not really a sleeper, but I think he's being underrated, and there's not a lot of buzz surrounding him. For Miami, I think Jon Bostic makes a lot of sense.

OT Terron Armstead could be had in the second to third round and he could be the tackle in this draft!?! DE Margus Hunt could be had for a second round pick! CB Darius Slay could be had in round 3 to!?! One of my favorite picks in the 3rd round is TE Travis Kelce. Here's two good sleepers for you LIneBacker Kiko Alonso and FS Daminion Stafford! I wish we had more mid round picks.

If we address other needs early, I'd like to see Jamar Taylor out of Boise St.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

He's a big CB.

Offense-Rodney Smith WR FSU Defense-Ty Powell OLB/DE Harding....ROY Leveon Bell Dark Horse Cierre Wood/Michael rd

Deandre Hopkins is going to be an absolute beast. And he's he's a sleeper in my eyes when he's picked at the back end of round 1 or early in the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom