Pouncey infection | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey infection

One guy gets a zit between his legs and his whole career melts down. A+ reporting. Award-winning journalism.

This guy is a joke. Glass Joe. He'll be ready for the regular season just in time to get ready for a week 4 injury that keeps him out for the rest of the season

Last edited:
Why are so many people trying so hard to take a positive story about Pouncey being on pace to be ready for the regular season into something negative?

that was not a positive article. that was a scary article with more of the same. and i wasnt too thrilled with our OL for 2017 being ranked 26th.

Poor Ryan T, I genuinely fear for his physical safety, yet again.

I would love to see us replace him and trade him or something. He stays in the med bay way too much to count on.

Pouncey is done. IF he does play this year, it will not be for long. He is not the current and future center of this team, just another player hanging on.
Mangold would be a great stop gap player until we can draft another top center. With Mangold's history with south Florida, it would be a homecoming for him.

We've been trained to expect the worst from Pouncey's injuries. Last season it came quickly and he was down for the year. We're paying him a fortune, I really would like to see him give us a productive, full season for a change. We had a golden chance to get quality insurance both in FA and again in the draft and did nothing but bring in the underwhelming Ted Larsen. I just can't figure out why, is Steen or Urbik so special? I don't think so.

that was not a positive article. that was a scary article with more of the same. and i wasnt too thrilled with our OL for 2017 being ranked 26th.

Poor Ryan T, I genuinely fear for his physical safety, yet again.

I choose to see "Pouncey on schedule to play opening day" as a positive. I know a lot of people would have rather heard "Pouncey to start regular season on PUP" But I like the idea of him playing week one.

I choose to see "Pouncey on schedule to play opening day" as a positive. I know a lot of people would have rather heard "Pouncey to start regular season on PUP" But I like the idea of him playing week one.
You don't get it, people are tired of hearing about Pounceys injuries.

You don't get it, people are tired of hearing about Pounceys injuries.

Ain't that the truth. At this point I'm trying to be positive because there are no other options. Saying he will be hurt by week (insert your choice here) is getting tiresome regardless of how accurate of a prediction it might be.

ggrant83- i commend you on choosing to look on the bright side, but your initial post took issue with people taking a supposedlypositive article and coming away with negatives.

that wasnt the case- they were reacting to the many issues raised by the article.

i happen to like rain, but i dont call other people out for bitchin about the weather when its pouring. i understand exactly wht they dont like it.

heres hoping for a healthy Pouncey!

ggrant83- i commend you on choosing to look on the bright side, but your initial post took issue with people taking a supposedlypositive article and coming away with negatives.

that wasnt the case- they were reacting to the many issues raised by the article.

i happen to like rain, but i know alot of people will bitch about the weather when its pouring. i cant really take exception that theyre not looking at it positively.

heres hoping for a healthy Pouncey!

Back
Top Bottom