Pouncey struggling with snaps? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey struggling with snaps?

No.LOL, I was not knocking Henne.
I know.

It was a joke. Apparently not a good one. Just making fun of people who blame Henne for everything.

I know.

It was a joke. Apparently not a good one. Just making fun of people who blame Henne for everything.

i read fast sometimes. i got that. ;)

BTW, i never understood where this pouncey is a better G crap. It came out in media that he was going to be G and now he is not and I never heard anything from this FO stating otherwise.

I also do not understand this Incog is our best center crap. That is crap. Incog simply lost some pizzaz at LG. I also dont get how a guy can play Center better than G. Guard is much easier IMO. dont get the common sense there. but hey, what do i know? Im just a henne supporter kind of guy. Moore = Moore. that is also crap.

i read fast sometimes. i got that. ;)

BTW, i never understood where this pouncey is a better G crap. It came out in media that he was going to be G and now he is not and I never heard anything from this FO stating otherwise.

I also do not understand this Incog is our best center crap. That is crap. Incog simply lost some pizzaz at LG. I also dont get how a guy can play Center better than G. Guard is much easier IMO. dont get the common sense there. but hey, what do i know? Im just a henne supporter kind of guy. Moore = Moore. that is also crap.
Because the center is responsible for a smaller area.

Its not that Pouncey can or cannot shotgun snap the ball.

Hes a natural as pulling OG. Go back and watch Atlanta DT abuse Miami interior linemen; it's almost criminal how fast the DT's penetrate the OL and get into the backfield on run plays.

"Once again we are going to try to force a square peg in a round hole."
Perfectly said.

if pouncey hasnt corrected his snap problems from florida, he probably never will , especially on a struggling line. it amusing how some think it will magically go away.

bad snaps are drive killers. whether it will be a couple or 5 a game , it will effect the games.

if pouncey hasnt corrected his snap problems from florida, he probably never will , especially on a struggling line. it amusing how some think it will magically go away.

bad snaps are drive killers. whether it will be a couple or 5 a game , it will effect the games.
You need to know the full story, with the exception of a couple snaps, he has had no snapping problems in camp.

Im still baffled by the selection of an interior OLman with a mid first round pick. Whether he is a G or a C, its just unheard of.

Back
Top Bottom