Pouncey wants to be released | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey wants to be released

Maybe looking billy price at 43 now. He did get injured could possibly slide

Sounds like the team asked all the big $$ players to rework their deals and Pouncey and Suh said no - Wake and Tannehill said yes. Likely the team gave him an option take a cut, rework his deal or be subject to being released and he said "release me then."

Definitely have respect for players that rework their contracts to help the team.

I'm curious how this works contractually? If a player asks to be release vs. he's cut by the team. Does the number work out the same way? IMO, it shouldn't.

Why? It's the same as if the team wanted to release him. He wouldn't take a pay cut and the team told him peace!

Someone f*cked up. They probably didn't realize that Pouncey actually believed his own BS about being a great center. Now they have to scramble to get a center.

Maybe looking billy price at 43 now. He did get injured could possibly slide

I normally say no signing players over 30, but these are the rare situations I say yes. Draft Price if he slips some. give him all the time he needs to get healthy and draft an aging vet to hold down the fort for a year and act as mentor.

Back
Top Bottom