Pouncey wants to be released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey wants to be released

So we rolling with Brendel and Larsen or signing another C?

Gase and Tannen-bum are toxic. Spin it however you want they lost this team. Now they are spewing 'culture change'. Pouncey leaving this money on the table and requesting release says ALOT! FO has no plan in place to replace. What now, another hole to fill. They better sign Sitton. And boy did his price just go up!!

Gase and Tannen-bum are toxic. Spin it however you want they lost this team. Now they are spewing 'culture change'. Pouncey leaving this money on the table and requesting release says ALOT! FO has no plan in place to replace. What now, another hole to fill. They better sign Sitton. And boy did his price just go up!!
Yea okay. He thinks he's not worth a pay cut. Good luck to him.

TBum is toxic.

dude actually wanted an extension. Losing these players are better for the locker room. Pounceys run block fell off last year and in not sure he will be able to maintain his lower body strength with his hip issues.

I also had a problem with how little he was practicing. Hard to get continuity when your center never practices.

They probably asked him to take pay cut so they could sign Sitton Oh well see ya Mike. No big loss

I have no ill will toward Pouncey. Thanks for the service. Time to move on. In his health situation he's likely thinking I need to get as much as I can now because the income pool could dry up at any minute based on his injury history.

This from Travis Wingfield (@WingfieldNFL) yesterday:

“Idea from a guy by the handle of OCDolfan on ThePhins dot com, and corroborated by some notes from @ckparrot last year when they signed him, but Ted Larsen's best tape has been at center. Not a bad fallback plan to Pouncey”

Back
Top Bottom