Poyer to Miami | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poyer to Miami

Exactly who do you think is going to be starting next to Holland, if not Poyer? Presently they have only Holland, Campbell, and Poyer on their roster at the safety position and I don’t see Campbell starting over Poyer.

Unless they sign another starting caliber safety in free agency, I think Poyer will be starting next to Holland in 2024.

He's only missed one game in each of the last two years

He's only missed one game in each of the last two years

Dude you have to understand people just repeat the same old tired crap they hear on tv and don't actually research it for themselves! They hear that player A is this because the talking heads say so and they rush to their phone or computers to put it on the site.

Exactly who do you think is going to be starting next to Holland, if not Poyer? Presently they have only Holland, Campbell, and Poyer on their roster at the safety position and I don’t see Campbell starting over Poyer.

Unless they sign another starting caliber safety in free agency, I think Poyer will be starting next to Holland in 2024.

Seems obvious to me too.

And battled injury constantly over the last two.

Ppl need to realize the player evaluations extend beyond the stat line on NFL.com.
I was only pointing out that he was able to play virtually the entire season so he was healthy last year at least.

The GOAT, just like fangio...

He looks like he eats plenty of GOAT chesse...

PS, guarantee I know far more schematics than you.

Try this one on for size, cover 3 pre-snap rolling to cover 2 shell at the snap.

or Holland actually having a chance to impact the game by playing in the box.

Both scenarios be fed by old legs Poyer.

He mastered the Bills scheme and they didn't think he was worth $6M this year BRO...

Ask yourself this, if Poyer had ANYTHING left would Buff let him walk for next to nothing and would he willingly sign for legit nothing?

Back to the topic at hand, I had farm fresh steak and eggs for dinner.

I was missing a nice helping of GOAT cheese, now I'm fully satiated.

So...just to clarify...the guy who was an All-Pro in 2021 suddenly can't play because he's in Miami? Okay. I'm sure the fact that he signed on the cheap in Miami has nothing to do with his family.

Also, were you trying to write a haiku?

Dude you have to understand people just repeat the same old tired crap they hear on tv and don't actually research it for themselves! They hear that player A is this because the talking heads say so and they rush to their phone or computers to put it on the site.
Yeah, I probably should've counted to 10 on that one

Just to revisit this for a minute:

In 2023, Shaq Barrett:

1) Came back from an Achilles tear.
2) Lost his daughter to a drowning accident.

I mean...that's bat**** crazy.

From 2019-2021, the guy AVERAGED 12.5 sacks per year. 2022 he tore his achilles. 2023...well, that's above.

I'm no Nostradamus, but I figure the guy is a high-value pickup.

Maybe part of the reason, SB was signed is to IMO "mentor" JP15.

Back
Top Bottom