Poyer to Miami | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poyer to Miami

I have no idea where all this money is coming from

Money Crank GIF

But

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office
We will see soon enough.

This is a pleasant surprise. I thought Poyer was just using Miami as leverage to get more money from Buffalo.

After the first half day of FA, I was feeling awful. I'll still miss Hunt & Wilkins, but I'm feeling much better now. I think Grier is killing it with the space he's got to work with.

The haters can suck it.
Oh, they actually do! - LOL

I'm beginning to wonder if some of these guys we are bringing in at the end of the year at a good price aren't looking at moving into coaching at the end of their playing careers and hoping they can stay here in a coaching position.

This is amazing, Poyer is a quality player, and some are wondering if he has another year in him, or that he is not that good.

Is he going to be a stud for us? No, but do you know who probably will be with him back there with him?...Holland.

Poyer is fully capable of having as good a year as Elliott had, maybe better, most importantly even if he doesn't, he still helps Miami be a better team.

You guys have to stop knocking every move Miami makes this off-season, and start enjoying what Miami is doing with what could have been a nightmare off-season Instead of re-tooling this year, and setting themselves for yet another big draft in 2025. Enjoy life a little, please.

We will miss big Christian Wilkins and AVG more than we realize IMO. You can’t teach the hustle that those 2 dudes play with.
AVG didn’t really put up fire stats when he replaced Jalean as a full time starter. He has hustle and can play multiple roles I will miss him but Barrett is not a bum. Wilkins never did anything in big games so not sure how I will miss someone who could never disrupt or play big when it mattered for that salary.

Good signing. Hurts to see him join Miami but this was a given. He and his fam live there. Great leader. Smart player. Will be worth his contract. Slowing down for sure and injuries have been mounting the last 2 seasons, but he’s solid when he’s out there.

Back
Top Bottom