Poyer to Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poyer to Miami

How in the world did we get him for only $2M?

That's now the 3rd unit Griers appears to have upgraded.

Safety/ TE/ LBER.

Some may disagree, but I have already forgotten some of the guys we lost.

We are getting tougher, better tackling etc.

The huge news would be Cam Smith being legit.

O line and D Line should now be the focus.

Unless the intention is the draft which just happens to have great options in both areas.
We will miss big Christian Wilkins and AVG more than we realize IMO. You can’t teach the hustle that those 2 dudes play with.

There will be at least one more quality safety added to the mix. To the na-sayers, Poyer may end up on the sideline some of the time, with the safety deployment that Weaver might like. Great option anyway, and the price is righteous!

We will miss big Christian Wilkins and AVG more than we realize IMO. You can’t teach the hustle that those 2 dudes play with.

Wilkins, I agree.

AVG? I love the hustle. But if you're going to try to convince me he'll out-produce Barrett in 2024...that's going to be a long conversation.

There will be at least one more quality safety added to the mix. To the na-sayers, Poyer may end up on the sideline some of the time, with the safety deployment that Weaver might like. Great option anyway, and the price is righteous!

This is exactly it.

He doesn't have to be on the field all the time on D. As a rotational safety, he's going to work just fine.

Wilkins, I agree.

AVG? I love the hustle. But if you're going to try to convince me he'll out-produce Barrett in 2024...that's going to be a long conversation.
I hope you’re right. But Gink has always found a way to get the football be it on blocked punts, fumbles or INTs. He’s a baller. Haven’t seen Barrett play in a few years. Hopefully he’s still effective. Only 4.5 sacks last year. Not awful.

I hope you’re right. But Gink has always found a way to get the football be it on blocked punts, fumbles or INTs. He’s a baller. Haven’t seen Barrett play in a few years. Hopefully he’s still effective. Only 4.5 sacks last year. Not awful.

I know. Believe me, I love the guy. but at 10mm per? I wish AVG the best.

Back
Top Bottom