Praying Mike T doesn't break the bank for Sherman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Praying Mike T doesn't break the bank for Sherman

This would be vintage Mike Tannenbum. Plus the contract would be heavily backloaded and fully guaranteed.

Sherman needs to go to a contender. If we were vying for 1st place I'd be ok qith it short term but where we're at, nah.

Everyone this morning is saying he didn't leave the sidelines because he knows his time in Seattle is done. If cut he is going to command a contract lasting into his mid to later 30s I am praying mike doesn't screw our cap up even more buy signing him to like a 5 year 40 million dollar deal. Everyone keeps saying we need a lock down corner and sherman who was having a comeback year i do not believe will live up to the contract he commands.
Can we trade for him and then give him a ridiculous contract? I'm sure Tannenbaum would prefer throwing a few more draft picks away since he's done such a good job of that since he got here.

I know it is said about every player and the Patriots but Sherman and the Pats makes sense.. If Sherman is cut, Pats are a contender for another ring for him and he gets to pair up with BB. For the Pats it makes sense because Butler is gone after the season, just a matter of if Sherman takes downgrade in pay for another ring(or two =/ )

Just pray tbaum is not here to decide

I would sign Sherman just for his mouth. Need someone to yell at people that **** up too much. LOB made Seattle into a cohesive unit because they had a ton of self-policing guys that wouldn't let each other slack.

With our cap situation going into the offseason, we're not breaking the bank for ANY free agent -- and maybe not even Jarvis.

Mike Tannenbaum should be looking for another job come January. He can take he lackey Grier with him. Ross doesn't have the balls to do it though. Problem is to do things right Ross would need to completely clean house which means Gase would have to go as well.

Back
Top Bottom