Predictions on the AFC EAST | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions on the AFC EAST

Tailgater said:
After seeing the offensive talent BB & Pioli selected last week, this team can put up 40 on the board at will. That offense is going to be lights-out this season.

At least I hope so. I've told my sister to expect me on her doorstep in February!

:lol:

Do you honestly believe that Chad Jackson is going to step right into the #2 reciever role and put up incredible numbers? He won't even put up David Givens numbers in his first year.

This is a guy that wasn't super productive in college, nevermind his rookie season in the NFL.

You Patsy fans are delusional when it comes to this guy. He's got very good hands and good size, but he's extremely raw technique wise. Urban Meyer tore up his route running ability, so what's Belichick going to think of it if Meyer didn't like it? He may develop into a nice reciever, but it's going to take time.

with the additions of Culpepper and Harrington to the Dolphins I think Miami has this divison. the o-line with be even more improved with more experience and the great Houck as the o-line coach. the WRs will be more explosive with the addition of the QBs and with Campbell added. the defense will have another year together and this is the same unit that tied the franchise record in sacks last season. I am very excited

Mia 11-5
NE 9-7
NYJ 7-9
Buf 4-12

FaninPatsyLand said:
:lol:

Do you honestly believe that Chad Jackson is going to step right into the #2 reciever role and put up incredible numbers? He won't even put up David Givens numbers in his first year.

This is a guy that wasn't super productive in college, nevermind his rookie season in the NFL.

You Patsy fans are delusional when it comes to this guy. He's got very good hands and good size, but he's extremely raw technique wise. Urban Meyer tore up his route running ability, so what's Belichick going to think of it if Meyer didn't like it? He may develop into a nice reciever, but it's going to take time.

I'd tend to believe Pioli and Belichick's scouting report rather than some biased fins fan's uneducated opinion. Their track record kinda speaks for itself.

nflchick said:
I'd tend to believe Pioli and Belichick's scouting report rather than some biased fins fan's uneducated opinion. Their track record kinda speaks for itself.

That is true but at the same time it doesnt mean they cant make a mistake. Are you telling me they have never made a bad draft pick?

Jimi said:
That is true but at the same time it doesnt mean they cant make a mistake. Are you telling me they have never made a bad draft pick?

Never said that. All I said was I'd trust Belichick and Pioli before I'd trust a Dolphin fan on a messageboard.

The Patriots are still the team to beat in the AFC East, They have amde some great moves, and the fins are still finding ways to improve.

Another year at least before the Dolphins are going to really get their chance

news flash, doplhins always lose to good teams, but this year they should at least make a game of it :)

BradyGodofFish said:
news flash, doplhins always lose to good teams, but this year they should at least make a game of it :)
Panthers
Broncos
Patriots
Chargers

Were those teams bad last year? :confused: I think not.

BradyGodofFish said:
newsflash ARE U BANNED YET?! :wharf:

bigben7sucks said:
Reality

#1 Patriots 13-3
#2 Dolphins 11-5
#3 Bills 8-8
@4 Jets 6-10
Real Reality

Dolphins 12-4

Pats- 10-6
Bills- 8-8
Jets-7-9

Sorry Kid that's not going to happen next season. Maybe in a couple of years

BradyGodofFish said:
that was a very biased and completely false statement

nflchick said:

What are you talking about? Why don't you go back and read the thread..

I happen to like Chad Jackson alot, I think he's a great talent but I highly doubt he'll step into the #2 reciever role and make an immediate impact.

I'm not the one running my mouth stating that the additions of him and Maroney will transform the Patriots offense into a machine that puts 40 points on the board every week. That's asinine on every level, but if you believe it, who am I to tell you that you're crazy. I'll let reality prove it to you.

As for the track record speaking for itself, for the most part that's accurate.. except for players like Bethel Johnson (who was also a 2nd round WR drafted by none other than Pioli and Belichick).

Back
Top Bottom