Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys:

I emailed the Miami Dolphins ticket office about ticket sale dates and schedule date info and this was their reply. :)

Groups usually consist of 25 or more. Historically, Group Tickets go on sale in May and Individual Tickets (up to 24 seats) go on sale in July, however we have not determined on-sale dates for the 2002 Season just yet.

The NFL releases schedule in late March/early April.

miadphan13,

a buffalo fan wanting to date you! all of a sudden me giving you crap about the colors doesn't seem so bad, does it?:lol:

I like it how she just totally ignores him and posts something totally not related to what he said. :lol:

I personally think Rude is funny. He is one of the few Bills fans that post here that I don't hate.

13 loves the attention or she wouldnt put her pretty little pics up in the first place .

thats cool, because i love giving it

Originally posted by badfoot
13 loves the attention or she wouldnt put her pretty little pics up in the first place .
my wife tells me. as long as i don't touch, all is good!:D

Originally posted by badfoot
13 loves the attention or she wouldnt put her pretty little pics up in the first place.

Well, if that is what you think, then I will take my pic down. I have a man and I don't NEED other's compliments. If my friends want to compliment me, then that is their business. :mad:

don't worry about it 13,

Originally posted by miadphan13

Well, if that is what you think, then I will take my pic down. I have a man and I don't NEED other's compliments. If my friends want to compliment me, then that is their business. :mad:
the guy probably doesn't know how to put a picture up and is just jealous!:p

Originally posted by miadphan13

Listen 13...............99.99999999999999% of the males on here enjoy your pictures. Your humor and personality bring a great dimension to this board. I had a little squable with badfoot on another thread. Don`t think he`s a bad guy. Seems Young. Oh and.................noth`n wrong with be`n a babe! :p We`re looking forward to your Easter picture. :)

ditto!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Listen 13...............99.99999999999999% of the males on here enjoy your pictures. Your humor and personality bring a great dimension to this board. I had a little squable with badfoot on another thread. Don`t think he`s a bad guy. Seems Young. Oh and.................noth`n wrong with be`n a babe! :p We`re looking forward to your Easter picture. :)

Sometimes Badfoot has bad sense

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I had a little squable with badfoot on another thread. Don`t think he`s a bad guy. Seems Young.
]

Being young isn't always a good excuse for being a dumbass. Either Badfoot's really stupid or a closet queen. 13's pic is the only nice looking avatar by an even nicer person on the whole site and he's acting jealous? Maybe he's a she!:lol:

:evil:

Re: Sometimes Badfoot has bad sense

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
]

Being young isn't always a good excuse for being a dumbass. Either Badfoot's really stupid or a closet queen. 13's pic is the only nice looking avatar by an even nicer person on the whole site and he's acting jealous? Maybe he's a she!:lol:

:evil:

Just trying to keep the peace. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom