Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else: I talked to someone in the ticket office today. She said that they cannot reserve seats in advance and require payment up front. In order for this to work someone has to act as a treasurer and then pay in one lump sum. As the schedule is announced the first week in April we should set a deadline in the last week in March.

i'm not sure,

Originally posted by Miamian
Something else: I talked to someone in the ticket office today. She said that they cannot reserve seats in advance and require payment up front. In order for this to work someone has to act as a treasurer and then pay in one lump sum. As the schedule is announced the first week in April we should set a deadline in the last week in March.
but i think Miadphan13 was gonna look into it. if not, i'm sure AJ would do it!;)

PHINS FANS GET REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by CALI-13-PHIN
PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS
COME ON THERE THE DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS AND THEY WON THE EAST LAST YEAR.
OR MAYBE THE BEARS. THEY REMIND ME OF THE PHINS ON D.
QUICK MIDDLE LB BEHIND TWO HUGE D LINEMAN.

last year in the playoffs you had the defending super bowls champs, in your turf and the game was not sold out...

and to top it off you got your a@@'s kicked :lol:

South Florida playoff game = black out tv... :lol:

FOR SOUTH FLORIDA FISH FANS: what were they showing the day of the game in South florida when the game was BLACKED OUT....?
ANSWER: ROBO COP :lol:

We all know that the number one market in the nation sells all its local teams out.........MWAAA...How about College Football? Rutgers games are sure selling out! :lol: :lol: :lol: Football is number one in America..............The Canes do well........ Does St. Johns even have a Football team? :lol: :lol: The Jets days are numbered..................And so are your lame comments! :lol:

Re: i'm not sure,

Originally posted by dolfan06
but i think Miadphan13 was gonna look into it. if not, i'm sure AJ would do it!;)

Okay, that's cool. I would prefer not to wait too long on it, because I'm really looking forward to doing this.

Nyrican, I heard NY smells better lately. Now we know why. I just feel sorry for those in Margate.

Originally posted by DolphinLunatic
Hehehe................ Ice , how is everything in the city? :evil:

Cold and the weather sucks (but I am on break for two weeks :)) but anyway you never answered my question about Rutgers. :lol:

Here is the skinny on the "Scarlet Knights"..........................2-9! :lol: :lol:

Maybe next year the mighty "Knights" will score at least 3 points against the "Canes"!

Sorry to hear about the weather..............It was 87 today in the desert....

yeah, but it can get darn cold in the ......

desert this time of year. heck, i was just in tucumcari, new mexico and it was 10 degrees. thats friggin cold!:eek:

*** The following is about every game this upcoming season, even pre-season games*** The Official Tailgate Party to be voted on later is something completely different. This is kinda to go to ANY game as a group. :)

Let's first see the dates for each game the first week in April because that will play a HUGE factor for most. I am definitely going to the Jets and Raiders game. I don't mind handling the responsibility of getting the group tickets, as long as everyone is cool with that. I work nights, so I will have my days open to take care of it. :) Maybe AJ can set it up on this site or something to collect the money and I would mail out the tickets or just keep them until we all meet. I am also a travel agent, so if anyone needs help with travel arrangements, then I can help there as well. Group tickets (25 people) should go on sale sometime in late May or June because Individual tickets went on sale 7/21 last year.

Just a thought............

If this works for you, then you can email me at: deflep1989@hotmail.com

Miadphan13 is looking more scruptious than ever. uhhhhh, my ggodness.

Hey 13, any time you wanna visit Ann Arbor, you just let me know. I'll take ya for a little tour. Reach me at..

rude_american@hotmail.com

hugs and kisses,

Rudeman

well you can file this post under never!

Originally posted by Rude American

Hey 13, any time you wanna visit Ann Arbor, you just let me know. I'll take ya for a little tour. Reach me at..

hugs and kisses,

Rudeman

Originally posted by Rude American

hugs and kisses,

Rudeman

I think you're out of luck. Just from looks, you can tell that 13 is all class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom