Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us who aren't season ticket holders or those who would want to enlarge the group, we should start e-mailing each other about games we'll go to and sit together. Tickets are going to go fast, especially for the premium games, i.e., Yets and Shmaiders.

If anyone needs a sleepover, I can probably take a couple, but you cannot be allergic to cats; also if you don't have a car, I hope you don't mind taking a bus with me.

Good deal Miamian. I go to 3-4 games a year. You may want to also post that under the Dolphans Unite on the Forum Menu under "Florida". That's where I am. :)

Jets and Raiders

Please start this e-mail list up...I am going to fly down for some games this year...besides I needed guided tour of the area its been an inexcusable amount of time away.:)

RE: Tailgate..

Had I been here sooner, we coulda met for the Phin/Yet game last year....I flew down from NJ for that game.....probably gonna fly down for the Raider game this year, and mebbe (depending on money) the Yet game again.........I know it 's too soon BUT, let me know eventually if you, or anyone else on the board, wanna meet up for that game......I gotta get down to Fla again so I can go back to Marino's and have some more grilled Dolphin (yup, had to order the dolphin there..LOL!!)...and Diamond Dolls Exotic dance club has NOTHING to do with my decision to come back down..LMFAO!!!:monkey: (yeah, the pissing monkey has become my favorite avatar..LOL!!!:evil:

Hey Caneaphins!!

I love the C.L.I.T pic..hope you don't mind, I saved it on my puter.....Jay and Silent Bob RULE! :goof:

:cool: Sounds cool. I can be the list keeper. Any and everyone is invited to e-mail me.

Thanks for the suggestion miadphan13. I'll post there too.

miadphin13: Can't find your thread. Tell you what, I'll create a new one.

Tailgate

We're starting a mail list for next season and attending games. Anyone interested send me an e-mail.

I already have a list from the first post I did about a taigate party. It was done back in November of last year. AJ has saved it, but is so old that it can only be pulled up by him. I was going to do the OFFICIAL poll when the new schedule is released. The poll I did was just to gage interest in the teams. I am a travel agent by profession and I also work for a hotel group. I was going to work on getting a block of rooms and I had spoken to Dolfan06 about RV rental, to do it up right. There was going to be the one main tailgate party, but if the dates don't match, we may be able to do a few. :)

Speaking of 06, what ever happened to him? Did he get mad and decide to deprive us of his awesome knowledge of football and his uncanny ability to get along with every body? Sure going to miss his in depth analysis and his brilliant insights.:drinker:

Very funny InFINS :lol: He is in Arkansas visiting his son. He should be back by tomorrow. :)

MD13

Let us know when you do the official list, I like to bring a few people along...

we are pretty good on road trips...
we have done Miami before, The Final Four, the Peach Bowl, Skydome, etc...

Also for anyone of our fish fans out there who would ever want to come up for a Penn State Nittany Lion trip let me know if you are interested. Its a pretty good party. Hey, I know it isn't warm, but at least there's beer involved, its a beautiful stadium and town, and its my school.

I am least going up for PSU-Nebraska this year and probably one or two more games.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom