Preseason Week 3 General BS Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Week 3 General BS Thread

J. David Wannyheimer

Writing in pencil on laminated cards since 2011
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm currently watching Browns/Bucs while waiting for the CFB opener to start.

The Browns look absolutely dreadful. Dreadful. I think Hue Jackson might have screwed up royally taking that job. These guys can't do anything right. And Robert Griffin is not a good quarterback. In fact, he stinks.

The Bucs look pretty OK. Nice balance on offense and Jameis has recovered well after a rough start.

Brent Grimes and Jamar Taylor have both been burned downfield in this game. :lol: Jamar Taylor is ****ing terrible.

Duke Johnson looks like a guy I still wish we had drafted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am waiting for CFB.

Watching NFLN is comical, Mike Nolan & our good friend Heath E think Kaep is still the answer for the niners

I too am waiting for CFB.

Watching NFLN is comical, Mike Nolan & our good friend Heath E think Kaep is still the answer for the niners

:lol:

Speaking of tonight's action. Anyone notice 7-11? He's going to have a very good season.

Gonna be a real bummer watching former Dolphins Chis Hogan, Rishard Mathews, and Lamar Miller light it up offensively for other teams.

As much as I liked Rishard Matthews, I can live with losing him if it means Kenny Stills plays to potential (and I think he's going to) and we get him re-signed for 2017.

I'm absolutely not a fan of the decision to let Miller go over what basically amounts to $500,000.00 annually (or so we are told), though it seems that his relationship with the team was just plain bad at the end, and that maybe he simply wanted to leave.

Chris Hogan, eh, Hard Knocks was 4 years ago. The guy is a journeyman NFL WR to this point. I'm not going to lose sleep over that.

I missed Colin Kaepernick's snaps, but I heard he was awful. Does not surprise me. I know that some people here do not like Jim Harbaugh for his antics, but he is a phenomenal coach, and he really got the most out of Kaepernick and then some. Watching him get one read on a receiver who was often country mile open was one thing, but the way they created space underneath for him to take off if that read wasn't open was beautiful as well. Week in and week out, he was put in position to have success despite having a lot of deficiencies as a quarterback.

Chip Kelly right in tune to defend his offensive crown for four straight years . . .

32nd ranked TOP.

'13 - 26:19
'14 - 26:40
'15 - 25:51

preseason game #3 - 20:31 :bobdole:

Chip Kelly got 27 touchdowns and 2 interceptions out of Nick Foles in what was it, 10 games?

He has his issues as a coach / football czar, but he has also done some pretty interesting stuff, and sometimes it's actually worked pretty well.

I dont think i have seen an offense as vertical as tampas in quite a while...boy does that team throw the ball down the field...tampas gonna be a fun watch but do they have enough d

Connor Shaw has a broken leg. Tough break. I actually really like Shaw and I think he has the potential to be a starter in the NFL.

I'm checking in on Tennesse/Oakland now and then. Amari Cooper is just really dang good.

Tennessee offense on the field now. Rishard Matthews and Anthony Fasano on the field. Fasano is still a quality tight end. Still confused by the team's decision to dump him when we did, and I have to wonder now how much of that was because he was a vocal leader and Joe didn't want that.

Apparently the annoited one Luck can not 'rise above' his OL problems how is Ryan T. supposed to?

I gotta tell you, if the Tennessee Titans actually plan to run their offense like this in 2016, that's gonna be interesting. They're in 2 TE sets and just running the ball on every single down.

Not a lot else to say about this game. Derek Carr just air mailed it over two open receivers in a row in the end zone, and the Titans defense looks like crap.

Tennesse will have the best running game in the NFL. Mariota can run too when its not Henry/Murray.

I know it's tough to draw conclusions from the preseaso, but man the Giants really do look like ****.

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
#Colts G Jack Mewhort, a key cog on their OL, is believed to have torn his ACL, source said. An Andrew Luck bodyguard done for the season

Back
Top Bottom