Preseason Week 3 General BS Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Week 3 General BS Thread

Rams/Broncos is incredibly boring, even for a pre season game.

Two teams with no QBs and one of them is coached by Jeff Fisher.

You know, I still think Brock Osweiler is probably going to get a lot of people fired in Houston, but he's looked good in this game today.

Lot of cheap shots this pre-season. I absolutely buy into that rumor that NFL execs are thinking about doing away with the preseason completely and just having controlled, televised scrimmages.

I just watched Carson Palmer have a ball batted up and picked off, and as he half-ass tried to get the ball in the air and then fell to the ground, Devon Still just leveled him with an absolute cheap shot to the head. Completely ridiculous.

Palmer was pulled from the game at the start of the 2nd quarter after that. Bruce Arians basically just said "Screw this."

Rams/Broncos is incredibly boring, even for a pre season game.

Two teams with no QBs and one of them is coached by Jeff Fisher.

Sanchez might get cut. He's third on the depth chart behind a rookie and 7th round pick who's never started an nfl game (lol) and cutting him saves them from giving up a pick along with the money they save

Mark Sanchez is both a bad quarterback and a terrible fit for Denver. Just need someone who won't turn it over, and that's absolutely 100% NOT Mark Sanchez.

Lot of cheap shots this pre-season. I absolutely buy into that rumor that NFL execs are thinking about doing away with the preseason completely and just having controlled, televised scrimmages.

I just watched Carson Palmer have a ball batted up and picked off, and as he half-ass tried to get the ball in the air and then fell to the ground, Devon Still just leveled him with an absolute cheap shot to the head. Completely ridiculous.

Palmer was pulled from the game at the start of the 2nd quarter after that. Bruce Arians basically just said "Screw this."

Ugh. I've heard that as well. And we thought tackling and blocking were piss poor now.

Back
Top Bottom