Pro Day Workouts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Day Workouts

Yeah that Tarrence Rhodes has all the tools when it comes to speed and height to play CB at the NFL level how good does he play CB? Hmmmmm :confused:

Smith will likely be a WR in the pros. Rhodes I haven't seen play, but there were a lot of scouts in attendance and he passed the eyeball test for sure. He's a track guy.....whether he can translate those skills itno playing corner at the next level remains to be seen.

Boomer do you believe Omar Jacobs will be available for us to pick in the third round?

Devin Hester ran a 4.27... uh oh.

"Danieal Manning, a cornerback out of Abilene Christian, ran a 4.4"

He's a solid 200 lbs folks so while Manning is not tall 5-10/5-11, he is that type of big corner Saban looks for.

Itsdahumidity said:

He's a solid 200 lbs folks so while Manning is not tall 5-10/5-11, he is that type of big corner Saban looks for.

How so? Saban's always said he likes big physical corners.

Itsdahumidity said:

I see us watching him closely in the mid rounds maybe, depends on our first few picks

I'd take Manning in the 2nd round. He's very underrated and an amazing prospect.

Itsdahumidity said:
:confused:

You said he's only 5'10, then said he's that type of big corner Saban likes.

Saban likes big tall physical corners from what I've seen. Just wondering, no big deal.

SpeedRush99 said:
You said he's only 5'10, then said he's that type of big corner Saban likes.

Saban likes big tall physical corners from what I've seen. Just wondering, no big deal.

oh, okay. Just some people view "tall" & "big" differently. I had believed that too, as far as Saban's tall corners philosophy, but if the DB is exceptionally talented like T. Hill this yr and if they have a great vertical I don't think he'll mind. :D
Look at T. Poole in ne, and don't you think Saban wouldn't mind A. Winfield in his defensive backfield?

Itsdahumidity said:
oh, okay. Just some people view "tall" & "big" differently. I had believed that too, as far as Saban's tall corners philosophy, but if the DB is exceptionally talented like T. Hill this yr and if they have a great vertical I don't think he'll mind. :D
Look at T. Poole in ne, and don't you think Saban wouldn't mind A. Winfield in his defensive backfield?

True

Back
Top Bottom