Hey Speed what's the deal with:

CB Gerrick McPhearson

LB William Kershaw

Are they legit prospects?

To be honest, never heard of either one. I'll have to look into that. :wink:

SpeedRush99 said:
To be honest, never heard of either one. I'll have to look into that. :wink:

They went to U of Maryland and there's only a few including:
D'Qwell and Vernon Davis that are listed. I haven't followed the first two either, but figured since the Terps program has been on the rise the past couple of yrs they must be at least decent.

Itsdahumidity said:
They went to U of Maryland and there's only a few including:
D'Qwell and Vernon Davis that are listed. I haven't followed the first two either, but figured since the Terps program has been on the rise the past couple of yrs they must be at least decent.

Interesting, yeah I live in MD but don't follow the Terps much. :D I've been a diehard Florida Gators fan for years.

3/8/06 - Wis WR Jonathan Orr ran a 4.24 on a fast track. Some project him to be a 4th rder. I think he's a CC clone but with more size.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/jonathanorr.html

Height: 6-2 1/8
Weight: 198

"Strengths:
Has good size and a solid frame... Can really stretch a field vertically...Athletic and is a good leaper...Has good hands and will catch the ball away from his body...Runs well after the catch...Has good ball skills...Still has a lot of potential and might have been underutilized in the Badgers run-first offense.

Weaknesses:
Was not nearly as productive as you would expect a player with his abilities to be...Does not play as fast as he times...Needs to get stronger...Struggles to read defensive coverages."

Itsdahumidity said:
3/8/06 - Wis WR Jonathan Orr ran a 4.24 on a fast track. Some project him to be a 4th rder. I think he's a CC clone but with more size.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/jonathanorr.html

Height: 6-2 1/8
Weight: 198

"Strengths:
Has good size and a solid frame... Can really stretch a field vertically...Athletic and is a good leaper...Has good hands and will catch the ball away from his body...Runs well after the catch...Has good ball skills...Still has a lot of potential and might have been underutilized in the Badgers run-first offense.

Weaknesses:
Was not nearly as productive as you would expect a player with his abilities to be...Does not play as fast as he times...Needs to get stronger...Struggles to read defensive coverages."
He's taller more then Chambers but doesn't weight as much. From the few Wisconsin games I saw last year I do remember him catching a few passes. Orr is more of a straight line receiver with obvious game breaking speed. I'm not sure of his route running because I can only remember him doing flys and come back patterns.

Geforce said:
He's taller more then Chambers but doesn't weight as much. From the few Wisconsin games I saw last year I do remember him catching a few passes. Orr is more of a straight line receiver with obvious game breaking speed. I'm not sure of his route running because I can only remember him doing flys and come back patterns.

:up: Thanks for the info. Hey you never know if he'll drop late 2nd day. He'd be a good pick up.

Ohio State Pro Day - March 09

AJ Hawk LB 4.49 and 4.42 (One scout reportedly had him at 4.46 and 4.38)
Santonio Holmes WR 4.34 and 4.34
Bobby Carpenter LB 4.66 and 4.68
Donte Whitner S 4.39 and 4.37
Ashton Youboty CB 4.43 and 4.45

Geforce said:
Ohio State Pro Day - March 09

AJ Hawk LB 4.49 and 4.42 (One scout reportedly had him at 4.46 and 4.38)
Santonio Holmes WR 4.34 and 4.34
Bobby Carpenter LB 4.66 and 4.68
Donte Whitner S 4.39 and 4.37
Ashton Youboty CB 4.43 and 4.45

Wow very impressive numbers. OSU is known for their speed, one of the few programs that actually has a Speed Coach.

Wouldn't mind Whitner in the 3rd although he'll very likely go in the 2nd.

SpeedRush99 said:
Wow very impressive numbers. OSU is known for their speed, one of the few programs that actually has a Speed Coach.

Wouldn't mind Whitner in the 3rd although he'll very likely go in the 2nd.
After what he has done at the combine and pro day, I have to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom