PSU/FSU Orange Bowl Looking Like A Reality! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PSU/FSU Orange Bowl Looking Like A Reality!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a great Orange Bowl game that would be. Two legendary coaches facing off for the very first time. Go FSU, finish off VT! I want to see you guys in the Orange. :)

I want to see FSU vs WestVirginia in the "Nobody Cares" Bowl

Aww man. This is awesome. Nubs, Im gonna be in Miami the 1st-4th for the Orange Bowl. I could have sworn we would play tech in a game I was a little weary of. I thought their defense could hold us in check and I woulda been ticked off if I went to Miami to see PSU lose to Tech.

lol this is going to be great. :lol:

dm416 said:
I want to see FSU vs WestVirginia in the "Nobody Cares" Bowl

Yeah, like last year's Pitt vs Utah Fiesta Bowl last year. The BCS sucks.

SMadison29 said:
Yeah, like last year's Pitt vs Utah Fiesta Bowl last year. The BCS sucks.

100% suckage.

It's looking like:

Rose Bowl: USC v Texas

Orange Bowl: Florida State v Penn State

Fiesta Bowl: Notre Dame v Ohio State

Sugar Bowl: Georgia v West Virginia

Oregon & Miami get screwed this year out of a BCS bowl because of the Big LEast champ & FSU's fluke win.

You know its sad when the best BCS game is going to be 2 teams that didnt win their conference in ND and OSU. The other 3 should be blowouts.

Philter25 said:
Aww man. This is awesome. Nubs, Im gonna be in Miami the 1st-4th for the Orange Bowl. I could have sworn we would play tech in a game I was a little weary of. I thought their defense could hold us in check and I woulda been ticked off if I went to Miami to see PSU lose to Tech.

lol this is going to be great. :lol:
Whew, FSU gave me a scare there near the end. Glad they came up with the "W". All signs point to a FSU/PSU Orange Bowl. Can't wait until the selection show tomorrow night at 5. :)

I am also going to be in Florida over Christmas/New Years. I will be trying like crazy to get tickets to the game. Hopefully I will be able to. :pray:

Back
Top Bottom