PSU, NOT LSU, is #3 Team in the Nation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PSU, NOT LSU, is #3 Team in the Nation

DolphinDevil28 said:
Isn't that such a shame? I really wish Miami would not have lost, because we might have seen an LSU/Miami sugar bowl.
i'd rather play notre dame, but yeah LSU would've been a nice game too. i'm sure they would've been up for it. can't say the same for georgia tech

MelbournePhin said:
fsu will beat va. tech. and go to the orange bowl :)

I agree.

And LSU will be stuck against the WVU/USF winner.

:cry:

ether79 said:
But it now looks like there might possibly be a LSU vs. PSU Orange Bowl. That would settle the discussion. :saberfigh

Lsu would beat up Penn St

Only reason they are ranked this high is Paterno. People want to see him get one more chance. The Big ten has been week this year.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Lsu would beat up Penn St

Only reason they are ranked this high is Paterno. People want to see him get one more chance. The Big ten has been week this year.
Thats going to be funny if the Big10 is the only conference to get 2 teams in the BCS. I wouldnt call that weak.

JoePa isnt the reason they are ranked that high. They are a 1 loss team and out of the 1 loss teams they have the highest victory against a ranked team, Ohio State.

If the Big10 is so weak and the only reason they are ranked that high is because of Paterno, then why do ALL but 1 of the BCS computers have Penn State at #3? Do the computers give "bonus points" to Paterno? LSU is only ranked in the TOP 5 by ONE computer.

kastofsna120 said:
i can see how you can get that assumption with a comment about USF

I think he was talking about the Matt Leinart homage photo shoot you have been sporting as your avatar.

Philter25 said:
Thats going to be funny if the Big10 is the only conference to get 2 teams in the BCS. I wouldnt call that weak.

JoePa isnt the reason they are ranked that high. They are a 1 loss team and out of the 1 loss teams they have the highest victory against a ranked team, Ohio State.

If the Big10 is so weak and the only reason they are ranked that high is because of Paterno, then why do ALL but 1 of the BCS computers have Penn State at #3? Do the computers give "bonus points" to Paterno? LSU is only ranked in the TOP 5 by ONE computer.

Hey Philter, I definitely don't think we'd "beat up" on Penn St., but I do think we'd win.

PSU thought they saw a defense when they played Ohio State. LSU's defense is the same calibur of Miami's and Va Tech's.

But it would be a good game.

Philter25 said:
I think he was talking about the Matt Leinart homage photo shoot you have been sporting as your avatar.
then why would he quote a USF comment to mention it?

oh yeah, because he's an idiot

kastofsna120 said:
then why would he quote a USF comment to mention it?

oh yeah, because he's an idiot

I have no idea. I would tend to agree. :lol: But Im sure thats what he was talkin about.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey Philter, I definitely don't think we'd "beat up" on Penn St., but I do think we'd win.

PSU thought they saw a defense when they played Ohio State. LSU's defense is the same calibur of Miami's and Va Tech's.

But it would be a good game.

Of course I feel the opposite. We dont have that shabby of a defense either. Both teams are probably putting up almost identical PF and PA numbers, probably within 2-3 points. But it definately would be a good Bowl Game. Too bad the way the BCS is setup now there is no way we can find out.

Philter25 said:

I knew that would get your skiing butt going!:lol: I do think PSU is the weakest Top 10 team by far although!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I knew that would get your skiing butt going!:lol: I do think PSU is the weakest Top 10 team by far although!

Out of all the teams in the Top10, Penn State and Texas have beaten the highest ranked team this year in OSU.

That puts that debate to rest. ;)

Back
Top Bottom