Puck the Fats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Puck the Fats

Trucanes99

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am loving every second of this!!!!

**** the MOTHER****ing CHEATRIOTS!!!!!!

:lol::lol2::hump::D:hclap::up:

Great to watch another team run it out on the pats. Usually the other way around.

Another blueprint on how to beat the Patriots. They were beat by a tough, fast and physical team.

I love it.

I missed both of my pics, but I do not care. LOL. **** the Pats.

If it weren't for the Tuck rule bs and the cheating, they wouldn't have won one SB. Since caught cheating, haven't won. Coincidence? Think not.

Funny how Bill Belicheat has no problem getting in front of the cameras and interviewers after a big win, yet he dodges interviews like a little bitch with his tail between his legs when things don't go his way. What a coward, what an a@@hole.

Like Sterling Sharpe said, it makes it easier to root against the cheatriots when their supposed leader acts like a little pu@@y and can't face the music.

Enjoy the offseason, losers

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Richard Sherman has a question for Tom:
11707427mmmain-1.jpg

Another blueprint on how to beat the Patriots. They were beat by a tough, fast and physical team.

Not really 2 blueprints: more like the same blueprint, only w/different faces. The bottom line's the same: pressure TOMMY Boy unmercifully for 60 Minutes.

Not really 2 blueprints: more like the same blueprint, only w/different faces. The bottom line's the same: pressure TOMMY Boy unmercifully for 60 Minutes.

Why more teams don't/can't do this is surprising. Tom Brady on his ass is the key to beating the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom