QB play in the playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB play in the playoffs

Funny I was just saying the exact same thing. His arm looks shot. When the great ones lose the ability to hit tight windows because of arm strength it's over.

It's not his arm, it's his neck. This is how he looked when he first came back with Denver and how I feared he was going to look since I heard about the procedure he had done on his neck. The fact that he played 3 years at the level that he did is truly mind-boggling.

I can't even put into words the respect I have for him to be able to play -- and be great -- through that. I don't think people appreciate that enough.

Sorry, double post.

I just wanted to add that even to be able to play at all after what he went through is flat out amazing. 2 very, very good orthopedic surgeons I spoke to told me to bet against him ever playing again.

Dude is incredible.

Peyton has nine 1 and dones in the playoffs. Brady is playing in his 9th AFC Championship. No comparison between the two.

It's not his arm, it's his neck. This is how he looked when he first came back with Denver and how I feared he was going to look since I heard about the procedure he had done on his neck. The fact that he played 3 years at the level that he did is truly mind-boggling.

I can't even put into words the respect I have for him to be able to play -- and be great -- through that. I don't think people appreciate that enough.

Agreed... my point is only that he has no velocity on the ball... same with Dan, his was the cervical nerve root. End result is the same.

This is the end for manning. His arm is gone due to his neck I think and his age only adding to it. This was most likely his last game, going to suck not seeing manning play anymore.

I was a suck for Lucker, but let's face it, we weren't going to outsuck the Colts.

We got a good QB, let's give him a chance by putting some good talent around him.

Once again Aaron Rodgers shows how to play defense, because the best defense is a good offense that can pick up a first down or two to close out a game. If the other offense can't get on the field then they can't even pick up a single yard let alone points.

Manning is done.

Romo is done.

Brady is semi-done.

Not sure what the most intriguing SB matchup would be. Battle of the 2012 class? Wilson vs Brady with Wilson looking like Brady did early in his career and the Seahawks looking like the next dynasty. Rodgers vs Luck, two guys with similar abilities. Or go old school with Brady vs Rodgers?

I think I want to see Belichick's creative mind go up against Carroll's defensive system, and would love to see the Seahawks blow them out.

I was thinking the same thing.
I think another great career is coming to an end.

With all the offensive free agents that Denver has this off-season, Manning is going to have to make a fairly quick decision as to whether he'll be returning for the 2015 season.

Back
Top Bottom