question for those smarter than i.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question for those smarter than i....

they also get payed extra if the game is aired nationally correct? x amount to the winner and x amount to the loser?

I did a loan for a coach on the Bronco's and his pay was by weekly. The part that sucks is say Miami has low to no state tax in there state. That works for games in Miami, but according to his paystub when I reviewed it road games since it was work done in New York lets say that income was taxed by the state of NY. It was crazy with all the different state taxes being paid out depending on where they played.

I don't think every state does that though, just a few like NY.

I don't think every state does that though, just a few like NY.

Every state is different... Like if you live in New York but work in New Jersey you still have to pay New York income tax, but the income tax you paid in NY becomes a credit on your New Jersey tax return... There is no state income tax in FL, but you still have to pay the income tax when you go play road games outside of the state. If you pay income tax in those states, I am pretty sure it becomes a deduction on your FL return

Back
Top Bottom