Question: Jets & Leonard Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question: Jets & Leonard Williams

Too bad the Jets don't have a Quarterback zzzzzzzz.

Beasley will end up being only a situational guy in the NFL - he's rubbish vs the run and a reach where he was taken.

I can't even laugh at this because their D just got on a whole new level of nastiness. We need a stop gap in Mathis.

I think this tells you everything you need to know about Wilkerson who was rumored for the last few weeks to be shopped anyway.

well with wilkerson... who really saw Williams falling this far to the Jets... i was shocked. easy pick for them... lucky they got him.

but Wilkerson now is more expendable... doesnt mean he will be on outs officially though.

I think this tells you everything you need to know about Wilkerson who was rumored for the last few weeks to be shopped anyway.

I doubt those rumours, apparently the Jets tried to shop the pick, couldn't get a decent offer, so just went BPA, and its not as if they knew weeks ago that the consensus no. 1 player in the draft was going to be there for them at 6.

I think from a purists view the interesting thing is how they scheme to get Richardson, Wilkerson and Williams on the field at the same time, let alone Harrison and Coples. If they go to more four man fronts Harrsion becomes less important and Coples could come into his own. The Jets coaching staff have a headache of the good variety.

I'd make the same criticism of that pick as I had made of our Dion Jordan pick. The Jets have a lot of holes and they used their first round pick on the position in which they're arguably strongest. Williams might have been the best player on the board but he might not have been the best player for the Jets.

I think you have a valid point but Williams is so much a better prospect than Dion Jordon was

AFC East has the scariest D lines and just added 2 more big boys last night.

that DL vs. our OL....

tumblr_m2id90CiW01r76lino1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom