Questions

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphinsneu, Nov 20, 2017.

1. dolphinsneu

dolphinsneu Rookie

1) Why on Earth is Gase sticking with Cutler? Heck, why not start Moore next year? Has Tannehill ever done in his career what Moore has done this season? One Miracle comeback and another miracle rally that was sabotaged by the defense?

2) Has any coach done more to sabotage one season than Adam Gase? First, by signing Cutler, second by keeping him as the starter? Third, by trading Ajayi.

Dolphins81 likes this.
  2. artdnj

artdnj Time is Now Finheaven VIP

Moore isn't the answer but sucks less than Cutler. Tannehill is light years above both.

Gase does seem to make curious mives which i think will be his downfall. He's making his bed and i think he may be lating in it sooner than later cause the team has regressed.

outlawd2u likes this.
  3. royalshank

royalshank Practice Squad All-Pro Finheaven VIP Donator

Nah. Steve Ross will give him a pass for this season and even next if we are sucky. He’s got to be thrilled that we got to the playoffs for once during his ownership tenure. That’s probably good enough for him for the next 10 years.

Dolphins81 and DKphin like this.
  4. miamiron

miamiron A True Fan

You lost me at "why not start Moore next year?"

outlawd2u, Dajesus, Ren and 2 others like this.
  5. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Burn the Jolly Roger Moderator Finheaven VIP

When did a 10 point half become a miracle rally?

6. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 We? What the **** we? Finheaven VIP Donator

Moore has 3 TDs and 3 INTs with a 77.6 rating this year. Tannehill is better than that.

outlawd2u likes this.
  7. Tannchise

Tannchise A True Fan

this entire season was over back in the draft. They did nothing during the draft and free agency to fix their Oline and QB situation. Oline was decimated by injuries and RT had an injured knee. Who is to blame?

kcbrown likes this.
  8. jacquesstrap

jacquesstrap Well-Known Member

As I said in another post, Tannehill is not the second coming of Marino. Tannehill is an average QB. He has not shown that he can carry a team by himself. Everything must be perfect for him to succeed and he has had 4 years to prove himself and he still is a mid-level QB.

Phantom likes this.
  9. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

Everybody riding Dak Prescott's jock last season better step back from the ledge when trying to compare him to Tannehill. Considering what Prescott still has to work with this season, Tannehill in the past has done more with much less. Give Tannehill Zeke and a top 3 OL, top10 TE and WR and he'll reinforce that with the exception of Rodgers, Brady, Brees and Ben, we'd be just as solid riding with him under center than most anyone else*

*well maybe we better include Wentz in that elite group although who knows, next year he could revert back to the form Jameis and Carr obvously have.

10. Brumdog45

Brumdog45 A True Fan

Who in the hell said that Tannehill was the second coming of Marino? And even then he's already matched the zero titles we had with Marino.

We have to be better as an organization so that it doesn't take a Dan Marino to manage to get to the playoffs and then lose early. If Dan Marino was around with the current organizational structure we have, he'd still have zero titles.

11. SF Dolphin Fan

SF Dolphin Fan Seasoned Veteran

I give Matt Moore a lot of credit for energizing this team in the win over New York and what should have been a win versus Tampa Bay. I would go with him this year, but he's not the quarterback I want to see under center next year. Moore has that Bret Favre mentality, which I like but he has a lot of limitations as well.

12. andyahs

andyahs Bahamian Redneck Finheaven VIP Donator

Saying it in multiple posts means what? Haven't seen anyone say he is the second coming except you.

13. NYC#1finsfan

NYC#1finsfan #1DandyDanFan

Ditto.....No reason to shell out $10 Mil on a QB with Cutler's resume.

14. Dolphins81

Dolphins81 Well-Known Member

Yup, Ross will keep Gase and TannenBUM for at least 10 years or more if there is at least 1 wildcard game every 4 years. We’ll never make it to the SB with Ross as the owner.

15. Dolphins81

Dolphins81 Well-Known Member

He definitely reminds me a Favre without the insane strong arm. Moore is a lot of fun to watch. He should definitely be the starter for the rest of the season.

SF Dolphin Fan and royalshank like this.
  16. jacquesstrap

jacquesstrap Well-Known Member

Everyone seems to think that if Tannehill wasn't injured then Miami's record would be better. I don't think Tannehill is much better than Moore or Cutler and Miami's record would pretty much be the same. Tannehill isn't all that, and Miami will continue to be a mediocre team because Tannehill will not take them further. Tannehill coming back will not mean much because you don't get that much more with Tannehill.

BahamaFinFan78 likes this.
  17. fansinceGWilson

fansinceGWilson FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Tannehill is clearly better

18. jtoomuch

jtoomuch Apalled and aghast Donator

I am NOT someone who thinks that RT is or was a top tier QB, but I absolutely think we would have a better record if he had not been injured.

Regulus likes this.
  19. The Goat

The Goat Escape Goat

This narrative absolutely, positively needs to stop. We have no idea if this is true, because what Tannehill has had around him his entire career is so FAR from perfect it's disgusting. This offensive line is so ****** up it's ridiculous. It has been for years.

20. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer Hobo Looks on in Confusion as Juice Scores Again Finheaven VIP Donator

I'm sorry, but this statement is a pretty damning indictment of your ability to watch football and form a realistic assessment of a quarterback's play.

Vaark and Spiff like this.
  21. flynryan15

flynryan15 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

What you saw today and the Ravens game is why no team ever signed Moore to be their starter.