Questions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions

Everyone seems to think that if Tannehill wasn't injured then Miami's record would be better. I don't think Tannehill is much better than Moore or Cutler and Miami's record would pretty much be the same. Tannehill isn't all that, and Miami will continue to be a mediocre team because Tannehill will not take them further. Tannehill coming back will not mean much because you don't get that much more with Tannehill.

Everyone seems to think that if Tannehill wasn't injured then Miami's record would be better. I don't think Tannehill is much better than Moore or Cutler and Miami's record would pretty much be the same. Tannehill isn't all that, and Miami will continue to be a mediocre team because Tannehill will not take them further. Tannehill coming back will not mean much because you don't get that much more with Tannehill.

Tannehill is clearly better

I am NOT someone who thinks that RT is or was a top tier QB, but I absolutely think we would have a better record if he had not been injured.

As I said in another post, Tannehill is not the second coming of Marino. Tannehill is an average QB. He has not shown that he can carry a team by himself. Everything must be perfect for him to succeed and he has had 4 years to prove himself and he still is a mid-level QB.

This narrative absolutely, positively needs to stop. We have no idea if this is true, because what Tannehill has had around him his entire career is so FAR from perfect it's disgusting. This offensive line is so ****** up it's ridiculous. It has been for years.

What you saw today and the Ravens game is why no team ever signed Moore to be their starter.

Back
Top Bottom