Quick 3-round mock, part II | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick 3-round mock, part II

Yep. We have got so many needs, its irresponsible to mock right now, without waiting for this DEEP FA class to show its face. Theres depth everywhere!

round 2 is definitely gonna be heavy wr action...we better not sleep if we wait til then...i don't think dobson and king are in play for that round personally...more round 3 guys...but someone may pull the trigger on a bigger body guy like dobson there...i think bailey given what he ran last into round 3...could see hopkins there also imo...

definitely big action on the position in day 2 though...they're gonna fly off the board

Some of them will drop for sure...but if Bailey is staring us in the face with our 2nd pick in RD 2 Id be hard pressed to pass...and in the 3rd that kid is an absolute steal. 4.5 be damned...he has football speed. Im also with you with Woods...like him a lot in the 2nd round as well.

I doubt that many receivers will go in the 2nd round. Some of them will just drop to the 3rd or 4th.

I will be surprised if Okafor makes it out of round 1. If he does, he should go shortly in.

Back
Top Bottom