Quick Question, sorry if it's a dumb question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Question, sorry if it's a dumb question

Unknown Guest said:
Just a quick question, with all the Ricky news lately this is probably the last thing on your minds but

Why are the Dolphins so fond of their White uniforms, I believe they wore them in just about every game this season except for the one vs. Tampa Bay.

I know wearing white gives you a supposed advantage in that if reflects sunlight rather than absorbs it..but Do they hate the teals that much?

Again I apoligize if this is an insanely stupid topic but it's just something that was on my mind and I needed to know lol.

Due to the heat...the white is cooler for the players...

Thier home uniforms which are the white pants and white jerseys are my favorite by far. I am not a big fan of the Aqua/Teal jerseys (even though I have one) or the pants. I prefer the all white. I would love to see some orange pants and white jerseys ala Hurricanes!

The real answer lies in the tradition of the Dolphins.

Go google some images of the '72 Dolphins and you'll quickly notice that there are none that don't have the Dolphins wearing white.

The Dolphins have traditionally worn their white jerseys at home, but have in the recent past worn their teal jerseys to away games. Saban liked the throwback element to the glory days in the 'phins history, so he's opted to go to strictly white.

I don't think we'll see the orange jerseys again for a long time. It's a shame too, because I liked them.

Unknown Guest said:
Just a quick question, with all the Ricky news lately this is probably the last thing on your minds but

Why are the Dolphins so fond of their White uniforms, I believe they wore them in just about every game this season except for the one vs. Tampa Bay.

I know wearing white gives you a supposed advantage in that if reflects sunlight rather than absorbs it..but Do they hate the teals that much?

Again I apoligize if this is an insanely stupid topic but it's just something that was on my mind and I needed to know lol.

There is no such thing as a stupid question................... :lol: :D :goof:

I just want to know when the Dolphins ever wore "teal"?

True fans at least know their teams colors...LOL

yeah but they wore their white uniforms in places like Oakland, New England, and San Diego. Those places aren't hot!I wanted to see more aqua jerseys too

Back
Top Bottom