quiet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

quiet?

SR 7 said:
i think our next signees wiill be LaVar/Peterson and kelly.

i would like to see kelly cambell sign ... we would probably be a good fit for culpepper

Front page stuck on 3-15

HysterikiLL said:
I think he meant Kelly Campbell..

and news is going so slow that it's actually going backwards. For some reason we're back to 'Culpepper officially a Dolphin' on the front page... Hmm

OK, so it's not just me wondering why the Finheaven front page has reverted back to old news. Guess this is something to do with the change of servers? Administrators, what's going on? At least the message board is up to date.

Let's hope we get some signings tomorrow!

Well things are usaully quiet over the weekends. Julian Peterson will be here Monday so I am hoping we get a deal done then!

Skeet84 said:
Well things are usaully quiet over the weekends. Julian Peterson will be here Monday so I am hoping we get a deal done then!

he was suppose to be here friday sometime if not today so hopefully that leads to a decision on teh 2 lb's and hopefully by Monday morning we have a lot of news and activity.

Dolphins | L. Turner re-signed
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:24:25 -0800
The <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/22/nfl">Miami Dolphins have re-signed LB Lionel Turner to a one-year, $275,000 contract.

Well we did do this today.

I went to Watch 'V For Vendetta' not that long ago..hoping that when I got back..I would see some updates on our FA pursuits..meh..

SR 7 said:
he was suppose to be here friday sometime if not today so hopefully that leads to a decision on teh 2 lb's and hopefully by Monday morning we have a lot of news and activity.

Peterson was suppose to come in Monday not anytime sooner

Sun-Sentinel says Peterson will visit MONDAY.

There was a report on Friday, however, that said he would visit over the weekend.

Who knows. We signed Renaldo Hill and there was never even a report of him visiting. You just never know with Nick.

DolphanD said:
Our priorities right now should be signing Tommy Maddox to be our #2 QB

:fire: Ugh, couldn't disagree more.

Nublar7 said:
Usually the weekends are slow during free agency. Things will pick back up on Monday.

Ya Nub, the players need breaks from travelling around on private jets in search of millions of guaranteed dollars.

Oh the horror.

:tongue: I certainly hope our resident "News Guru" takes no such time off! :lol:

I agree that we dont need Maddox,

WE ALSO DONT NEED Mckinney. He was in the 'TOP 5 THAT NEEDED TO GO'!

Will Maddox play like the player that he was under Mularkey?

| 2002 pit | 15 | 234 377 62.1 2836 7.5 20 16 | 19 43 0
| 2003 pit | 16 | 298 519 57.4 3414 6.6 18 17 | 13 12 0
I could go for that for that type of production for four games while Daunte is gearing up.

:wink: i like to see them sign tim h.as back up QB .he is a good back up ..and my Wichita state shockers won..:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom