Quietest 3 Game Winning Streak | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quietest 3 Game Winning Streak

The last 'one score game' we lost was that game against the Patriots last season when they jumped all over us early and we damn near came back to send it to OT.

I'm starting to think that Gase's formula is like the famous Muhummad Ali rope-a-dope when you let the opponent get in the lead and wail away at you then boom, you turn it on and go for the knock out.

This was actually the team's strategy under Dave Wannstedt. Dave was just a bad coach and a worse GM, so of course it wasn't going to work.

I remember one time, Wanny was interviewed when the team was up by 10 points heading into the tunnel at halftime and he quite literally told the reporter that the gameplan was to "keep it close and win it in the 4th quarter."

While up by ten at halftime!

This was actually the team's strategy under Dave Wannstedt. Dave was just a bad coach and a worse GM, so of course it wasn't going to work.

I remember one time, Wanny was interviewed when the team was up by 10 points heading into the tunnel at halftime and he quite literally told the reporter that the gameplan was to "keep it close and win it in the 4th quarter."

While up by ten at halftime!
Dumbstadt was an idiot! Is it any wonder why he is out of coaching now. If it weren't for Ricky Williams it would have been a train wreck when he was here.

Every NFL season us full of flawed teams who start out "hot" in terms of record but if you are really bad in some phases of the game without being really, really good in another, nobody is convinced because things even out by the end of the season. We have overplayed on defense while being terrible on offense, and even today's offensive performance feels a little cheap because it was a performance started by decent play from a QB who hasn't played 4 good quarters all year and finished off by a guy who is one of the best in the league at coming in and balling in a pinch since he has chemistry and can stretch the defense. Nobody is going to be convinced by a performance we have involving Moore unless Gase shows he is actually willing to play Moore.

I fully expect us to go down a few spots in the power rankings after this win.

Dumbstadt was an idiot! Is it any wonder why he is out of coaching now. If it weren't for Ricky Williams it would have been a train wreck when he was here.
He destroyed the Bears too

Shhhhhhhhhhh.......

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom