Quincy signs with J-E-T-S | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quincy signs with J-E-T-S

BrettPKT

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sporting news radio reports Quincy Carter signs a one year deal with the Jets... financial terms not disclosed.

Let's pray Pennington goes down and Carter fails another test... I would love to return some of the pain the Jet fans have been dishing out to me for the past month.

ChambOfCommerce said:
IMO Quincy has the skills to be a starter. Next season he will be somewhere.
I think his receivers (glenn and bryant), and defense had a lot to do with their playoff season last year... but as a dolphin fan i shouldn't be talking. If Fiedler can't do it with the dolphins then Carter had to have some skills to get that team to the playoffs.

BrettPKT said:
Sporting news radio reports Quincy Carter signs a one year deal with the Jets... financial terms not disclosed.

Let's pray Pennington goes down and Carter fails another test... I would love to return some of the pain the Jet fans have been dishing out to me for the past month.

Pray that someone gets an injury? no thanks.

Druggie or not, I don't like it. He made the Jets back-up qb position better.

He'll toke it up in NY..he won't be there for long.

_dan24 said:
I actually wanted Miami to sign him :( ... I think they got scared because of his little habits.
Quincy as a Dolphin? NO thanks! He is a druggie and the fact is, he is not even that good of a QB.

He can join John Abraham, who has failed his 2nd drug test and is looking to lose his 4 game paycheck

Justasportsfan said:
Not nearly as good as Miami.
Don't you realise that being a Bills fan is the gateway drug. I mean after watching them play the last few years, it's a wonder all you guys aren't toking your sorrows away.

Why would you hope for Pennington to go down like that? This is a game, let's try to stay above wishing bodily harm on people we don't even know. He should get hurt because WE have had some bad luck, come on.

Back
Top Bottom