Quincy signs with J-E-T-S | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quincy signs with J-E-T-S

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
He can join John Abraham, who has failed his 2nd drug test and is looking to lose his 4 game paycheck
John Abraham did not fail a drug test. he tested positive for a high amount of alcohol.

Let's pray Pennington goes down and Carter fails another test... I would love to return some of the pain the Jet fans have been dishing out to me for the past month

I'm sure dolphin fans were very upset in '99 when the Jets were preseason SB favorites and Vinny went down in Game 1 then half the team went down w/ him in the coming weeks or last year when we lost our star QB in preseason, our best pass rusher, our best corner, our best DT,... and it resulted in a poor season. We've had alot more pain than you guys have had no matter how bad this offseason has been for you and regardless of that I would never root for injuries even for the Dolphins.

Quincy as a Dolphin? NO thanks! He is a druggie and the fact is, he is not even that good of a QB.

Did you mind when Mercury Morris was helping you win SBs in the 70s? or when Mark Duper was playing for you in the 80s? or when Ricky was running wild for you in '02? I didn't think so, I'd prefer to have 100% cleancut players but that's not reality. I think the Jets made a good, low risk move to get an experienced backup. I hope he never plays a down for us but in the event he has to I feel pretty good to have him.

darkoak said:
Don't you realise that being a Bills fan is the gateway drug. I mean after watching them play the last few years, it's a wonder all you guys aren't toking your sorrows away.
It's called loyalty. I'd expain but most finfans won't understand.

darkoak said:
Don't you realise that being a Bills fan is the gateway drug. I mean after watching them play the last few years, it's a wonder all you guys aren't toking your sorrows away.
Bills fans do take a drug, its called alcohol. The preffered prescription is a six pack of Labatt Blue.

Back
Top Bottom