Quinn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn

Do think it is fair he would only sign purchased merchandise and not merchandise that people brought from home...Just trying to get a feel for what you think of him and whether you think it was a good idea that we passed on him or not...

In my eyes after all this he's a complete jerk

That has more to do with the place he was signing at, not Quinn himself. I'm sure Quinn would sign anything for $75+ a shot.

When I got a ball signed by Marino, it was +175. Is it right that players charge so much for signatures, no. But thats the world we live in.

I'll tell you if I'm happy we passed on him when I see both him and Beck play a down. If Quinn turns into a probowl HOF player, I will not be happy we passed on him.....and I dont care how much he charges to shake his hand at the time.

Remember, not a lot of good things were being said about Marino after we drafted him until he played a down. There were questions about cocaine use, and about the type of person he was as well. Look at how that turned out.

75 bucks for an autograph. A rookie autograph. Never in my life would I pay that
75 dollars MINIMUM. The guy is a joke. I think he can be really good in this league, and I was a fan.

But so far, outside of Notre Dame, the guy presents himself like a complete jerk. He thinks he's top ****, as if he is a shoe-in at the HOF charging for his autograph which may be worth as much as Ryan Leaf's NFL rookie card two years from now.

The guy presented himself with such class at Notre Dame. Ever since the draft, he's been a different person. Where's the old Brady Quinn?

I'm sorry, but I am so happy we didn't draft him. I don't care what kind of career he might have

After 10+ years of mediocre QB play, you don't care if we just passed on a great QB? Really? Bc he wants more money than his pick says he deserves....

wow

After 10+ years of mediocre QB play, you don't care if we just passed on a great QB? Really? Bc he wants more money than his pick says he deserves....

wow

Great QB? Are you sure about that. Name a big game he showed up in college. We didn't need a QB that didn't impress in college.
Name one stat that shows just how great he is.....

wow.

:sleep:

Quinn hasnt said once he wanted top 10 money and the Browns havent signed any of there draft picks so maybe it is more than Quinn being greedy?

Great QB? Are you sure about that. Name a big game he showed up in college. We didn't need a QB that didn't impress in college.
Name one stat that shows just how great he is.....

wow.

You said in an earlier quote

"I'm sorry, but I am so happy we didn't draft him. I don't care what kind of career he might have"

So, if Quinn has a HOF career.....you will still be happy we didnt pick him. Why? Because he charges too much on autographs? That is ridiculous.

I never said anything about his college career. I was just commenting on what you posted.

You said in an earlier quote

"I'm sorry, but I am so happy we didn't draft him. I don't care what kind of career he might have"

So, if Quinn has a HOF career.....you will still be happy we didnt pick him. Why? Because he charges too much on autographs? That is ridiculous.

I never said anything about his college career. I was just commenting on what you posted.

Then you could say we should have drafted a lot of players that went behind guys we have picked in recent years because they are having better careers than guys we picked.
My point is Quinn is overrated. We didn't pick him for a reason, and I'm happy about that. A lot of scouts didn't think he has it. I think his pretty boy, I'm better than you approach to things is ridiculous and I'm glad we knocked him off his high horse some by not drafting him. Now he is going to hold out of training camp, hurt his team chemistry, because he wants more money than he should receive for going #22 over all. Fine by me. So yes, I am happy we didn't draft him, no matter what kind of career he has.
In the NFL, guys on other teams are going to have great careers that we had a shot at drafting. It happens. I can live with that.

Interesting, every time they say something negative about a Dolphins players the site is dismissed as a joke of a website but something that makes the dolphins look good and you believe it.

I Admit it: I Want Brady Quinn to Fail

This issue has been touched on in a number of threads, but I want to state it outright: I want Brady Quinn to be the next Tim Couch/Akili Smith/Ryan Leaf.

I, personally, took a lot of crap from my non-Dolphin friends when we skipped over Quinn. The media likes to point out how horrible of a mistake it was that Miami passed on Quinn. They fail to mention that 22 teams, including Cleveland, passed on Quinn. I want to prove everyone wrong. I want some type of confirmation that our braintrust made the right decision. I want Quinn to fail.

Of course I hope Beck becomes a stud more than I hope Quinn's a failure. But I also want Quinn to fail miserably.

And I hate Notre Dame. And I hate Charlie Weis.

Quinn will become a stud QB and this franchise will regret the Ginn pick for years.

I think there are many of us that are with you... :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom