Quote from Rex Ryan... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote from Rex Ryan...

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
"4-1... Were just where we wanted to be. One of our main goals was to have the best record in the NFL at the end of the season and were right on pace"

That's what the fat man had to say last night after the game. I wanted to jump through the screen and smack the crap out of him. I just cannot fathom why he is damn arrogant and pompous. To make matter worse he is so blunt about it. Anyone think they will falter and NOT end up with the best record in the NFL come seasons end? I hope so.

So whats wrong with saying you want to have the best record? Isn't that the goal, to be the best? You just want to nitpick because your head coach has the personality of a medicated mental patient.

i dont know why this guy keeps starting so many jet threads when what they said wasn't even pertaining to us and we don't play them for a while.

that being said, since it was started ill comment anyway. let Rex say Wat he wants, i mean that is the goal of every team [ or at least it should be] and by years end i am positive the jets will not own the best record in the NFL, or for that matter a top 5 one.

I don't see that as being arrogant. He's just making a statement about their goals. They aimed high and they are right on track, just like he said. Now most coaches don't put that out there for everyone to hear but it's not like the whole league hasn't been hearing about how great the Jets are going to be so they're not sneaking up on anybody. They get everyone's best shot...truth is only Green Bay, when fully healthy, is going to challenge them in the NFC (NFC sucks this year) and probably 3 or 4 teams in the AFC.

Dolphins should go 4-0 against the NFC this year. With Green Bay as banged up as they are we have a great shot at it. Chicago doesn't scare me, if our DBs can hold on to the ball we should get 3 picks in that game and Detroit should be a win.

It will be interesting to see what we do the second time around against the Jets. If we cut out the turnovers we'll be in it. Same thing when the Jets face the Pats second time around, Belichick will have something for them.

I'm afraid those of us wishing for Rex and the Jets to falter are going to be disappointed. They've got a lot going for them this season and a lot of momentum behind them.

so he should day their goal was to be mediocre or bad? its downright comical/pathetic the threads some Phin fans will grasp at to try and bash the Jets.

REALLY? You cannot fathom why he is damn arrogant and pompous??? As much as I HATE, DESPISE, LOATH, etc.... the JETS...Its hard not to like Rex Ryan. When you are 3-0 in the division, have a stout defense, and have the best record in the NFL you can say whatever the hell you want adn dont have to give a **** what anyone else thinks. Personally I wish we had hired Rex as our coach

He is backing up with talk with the play on the field... I see nothing wrong with it right now.

Rex is right. The Dolphins had a chance to do something about it but instead played poorly on defense. Now we can keep listening to Rex and the media talk about great they are until Dec 12. Hopefully by then this team and coaching staff will have smartened up.

"4-1... Were just where we wanted to be. One of our main goals was to have the best record in the NFL at the end of the season and were right on pace"

That's what the fat man had to say last night after the game. I wanted to jump through the screen and smack the crap out of him. I just cannot fathom why he is damn arrogant and pompous. To make matter worse he is so blunt about it. Anyone think they will falter and NOT end up with the best record in the NFL come seasons end? I hope so.

What exactly is arrogant about wanting to have the best record in the NFL?

Back
Top Bottom