Quote from Rex Ryan... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote from Rex Ryan...

These moderators don't have balls themselves. (Waits for inevitable infraction/banning).

Dude, you are about to lose your six years old finheaven account, where you have posted on average, once every 4 months.

"4-1... Were just where we wanted to be. One of our main goals was to have the best record in the NFL at the end of the season and were right on pace"

That's what the fat man had to say last night after the game. I wanted to jump through the screen and smack the crap out of him. I just cannot fathom why he is damn arrogant and pompous. To make matter worse he is so blunt about it. Anyone think they will falter and NOT end up with the best record in the NFL come seasons end? I hope so.

dude, chill out. The man wants to have the best record in the NFL, that means home field advantage and that means your team is pretty freakin good. What did you want him to say? "well were 4-1 exactly where i wanted to be, we didnt want to be 5-0 because we may have gotten overconfident."

Every team should want to lead the league in wins, do you think Sparano is being happily modest at 2-2? Heck no!

And considering they share the best record in league they are right on pace as of now tied with everyone else to lead the league in wins, hate on the jets all you want, but don't start nitpicking other coaches for saying things that are purely innocent.

These moderators don't have balls themselves. (Waits for inevitable infraction/banning).
lol criticizing finheaven moderators, i got banned from tgg last year because i signed up with a user name thejetssuck4eva. didn't even post anything, yet they banned due to that user name. u wanna talk about lame.

lol criticizing finheaven moderators, i got banned from tgg last year because i signed up with a user name thejetssuck4eva. didn't even post anything, yet they banned due to that user name. u wanna talk about lame.

That's the wrong Jets board, friend. Even we make fun of TGG.

i dont know why this guy keeps starting so many jet threads when what they said wasn't even pertaining to us and we don't play them for a while.

that being said, since it was started ill comment anyway. let Rex say Wat he wants, i mean that is the goal of every team [ or at least it should be] and by years end i am positive the jets will not own the best record in the NFL, or for that matter a top 5 one.

You don't think so??? Really???
Who are the 5 teams that will have better records?
I'm dying to hear this.

That's the wrong Jets board, friend. Even we make fun of TGG.

And I assume you're from jets insider, who tgg makes fun of. How often are you going to get a poster called jets suck and they aren't going to be a complete troll? And if you read anything that guy posts (regarding the jets at any rate) he is a troll

Next time, try using a decent screen name. If u post that the Jets suck for ever, you won't get banned. Obvious troll is an obvious troll.

I just got a "finheaven infraction" for telling someone that he (i'll rephrase) doesn't have the 'courage' to admit the Jets dominated the game when it mattered. Wow...

Well, lets see ... insinuating that someone has no balls is a personal attack, and thus against the TOS.

What's the problem?

And I assume you're from jets insider, who tgg makes fun of. How often are you going to get a poster called jets suck and they aren't going to be a complete troll? And if you read anything that guy posts (regarding the jets at any rate) he is a troll

Wrong again.

Back
Top Bottom